Noah's '92 Firebird

When I get time, probably next weekend, I’m just gonna stop being a pussy and swap it in.

Had my dad run some tools up and worked on it in the parking lot. Turns out my drivers side wheel-bearing needed tightened. There was some play so I tightened it up a bit, and that took care of it. Also noticed my passengers side front sway bar end link snapped off of the a-arm and I’m going to need new idler arms. Fucking old cars. At least it’s not shaking on the highway anymore.

:hitit:

:booty:

I love you Pooter.:hitit:

old cars???

no parts 4 u

Noah, do you need to use hub rings with these wheels?

Nooooooooo! :frowning:

Everything is broken until you replace everything.

No sir. Just those 1.7" spacers in the front. The rears will bolt directly on with the LS1 rear.

saw teh car today with the new 4th gen rear and those wheels… looks like it turned out pretty good! wheels look good and look to fit nicely too.

where were you heading today?

Pics or DIAF

did i send u the bolt to hold the brake line to the rear?

There was a Car show in Latrobe me and my family were going to. My girlfriend almost shit herself when you turned onto 22 and gave it some throttle. :smiley:

Yes you did!

Without further adue (Don’t mind that it’s filthy.):

Looking great Noah.

Looks really good. :slight_smile:

wow that is awesome looking

very nice :slight_smile: those wheels do look nice on that white car :slight_smile:

Wow … Freakin’ Awesome Noah!!

awesome looking,hows the brakes work?

The stock prop valve works great. My driver side rear is squeaking like all hell though. If I’m on the highway and touch the brakes, it sounds like a howler monkey screaming.

I didn’t put the anti-squeak shit on the pads though, so that might be it. I’m back at school though, so I won’t have time to take it apart and take a look.