Noise issue...

I have a rattle in the car.
-It is a metallic sound.
-It happens intermittently at any RPMs from 2000-7500rpm.
-I think it’s a factor of the load on the engine itself as well as the fact of how fast I rev the motor up. For instance if I go hard to up 6000rpm or so I will get the rattle between 4000-5000 and then when I back off and keep it steady at 5000 it is fine. It very rarely occurs when I’m crusing, however at 6000RPM+ it is always there.
-It is quieter at lower RPMs and louder at higher RPMS.

The motor sounds absolutely fine at idle. No funny noises at all. When I rev it up when idle in the cabin I can hear the metallic noise at 5000RPM+ but when I rev the motor up under the hood while putting the TB cable I cannot hear it (maybe the motor is too loud). [It would seem to me that I would at least be able to hear it if I’m in the motor if I can hear in when I’m in the cabin.]
When driving the car at any RPM there is no funny knocks or ticks, just this intermittent metallic sound.

What I have done so far:
-changed the timing belt tensioner and bought the new beefed up one
-took off the top timing chain guide
-I have secured the head sheild on the exhaust manifold (I was missing a bolt and I have put one on in that spot)
-took off the catalytic converter heat shield (running a test pipe anyway)
-took off the head shield off the downpipe (running a 3" flex pipe anyway) [It’s definately not coming from anywhere in the exhaust system at all]

Any ideas what else in them motor could rattle and make a metallic sound?

I’m having a tough time thinking it’s timing chain rattle because at idle and up to 2000RPM it is absolutely fine (and that’s where most people have the rattle issue).
Do you think a lateral dent in the oil pan would do it? Oil pressure should build at high RPMs and maybe this is impeding the oil pressure flow due to the oil pickup being blocked. I have a bit of a dent on the crank-facing side.

Car runs great but this is a bit annoying because I never take the car above 6000RPM because of this rattle.

P.S. How hard is it to do a timing chain overhaul on an SR? I’m a novice. The most I can do is a clutch swap by myself.

does your turbo elbow have a bolt on it…mine was rattling before it fell off lol …now i cant find it.

Actually I am 90% sure what it may be… it’s a little portion of the heat shield on the turbo itself that has corroded off due to heat. I’m just going to JB Weld it for the time being… LOL.