noobs

have you noticed there is alot of noobs joining lately. this site is really starting to explode, we just need the noobs to actually post alot more

maybe have darkstar not allowd to play with the noobs for a month, that way we can see if they stick around or not before he rides their ass’s

lol …

I have noticed that a lot of people have joined since I have joined. And thats not a long time frame

x2…its good for the site!!

Sack riding nubs makes the site better. :gives: weeds out the asshats. A majority of people that post on this site are in the asshat catagory.

:rant:

STFU NEWB! :love:

there was a ton of noobs at the meet at hooters… burneed is my new favorite noob!

might want to credit that airing on the radio as well :slight_smile:

whoooo PITTspeed! :steelers:

yeah PittSpeed is like a fat guy with a free pass to Old Country Buffet There just gonna keep getting bigger BABY :steelers:

:rofl:

X2

I think we should maybe ask where they heard of pittspeed from in the noob posting. I would like to see what gets the most people to the site.

how long until your not a newb anymore? :smiley:

Send the top 25 post whores $5 each.

$25 a piece to the top 25

Yeah, and it seems like most noobs leave because theres alot of assholes on this site.

I haven’t noticed to many

I just try to give respect where it’s due

It seems like a lot of new guys come in here and are overly cocky to begin with

i know i have an asshole! i think most everyone on the board might have one too!

that was a good one :down:

Go walk your crank:zzz:
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=whitey&word2=turboTSI1320

ahh, its alright. Id rather have a walking crank then outdated suspension, a solid rear axle, and ugly interior.