NOOOOOOOOB needs help

hey son i have a 1992 Super Hicas green with abs and ive got alota questions to ask…

i need some input on how to do 300zx brake swap…wondering what kind of calipers can be used… i heard something about r32 brakes…ive seen the diy but still dont quite get it… i need someone to layout the parts i need and how to do it

following the brake swap i will be converting to 5 lug using ichiba hubs…i was wondering if i need new spindles and what else i might need…

i also heard theres a bad feeling of brakes if u go 300zx

thats all im accomplashing as of now. lets see some feedback

lets see you doing some friggin searchin you NOOB. 300zx brake swap info can be found ANYWHERE. there was a thread open not even a month ago.

see the search button up top? to the right? 3rd from the right…says “search” CLICK IT

btw, welcome to SON:wtcslap:

you will need

300zx calipers, 300zx pads and rotors. also to help the feel of 300zx brakes get ss brake lines. for the ichiba hubs its just a bolt on, un bolt your stock 4 lug hubs and put the 5 lug on. you do not need to change the spindles. its very easy

here for the 5 lug: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-104377.html

for the brake swap: http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm

change to 5-lug all around so u can get rotors for your brak eupgrade, go with 300zx calipers so u can find parts for them easier, all u need to do is unbolt old calipers and put new ones on and get conversion lines to the calipers, also if you change the rears too u will need to change your e-brake, in terms of feel some people dont mind with stock brake master others change to a 300zx brake master and that improves feel, its not hard to do at all, ones days worth fo work to do it all

thanks to everyone, yet again. another waste of space thread…this has been covered a bazillion times…like seriously. feed him info so he will open another stupid thread thinking fools will feed him

holy shit relax dude. he was asking for help. not everyone is a forum guru like yourself

far from guru here. i just search…common sense really.

If you wanna help the noob and you’re well aware that this has been covered, you’ll PM the information or links that you have found to him/her directly. Saves clutter, helps the noob, and hopefully you can show him/her how to use the search.

Give a man a fish, feed him for one day. Teach him how to fish, he’ll feed himself forever.

I completely agree. Although before I even had the chance to do that…well, look above^^^^^:rolleyes:

+1^^

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42812

i agree too. was just helping the guy :/: lol guess ill say SEACH!!! next time. my bad i guess :confused:

AH HAH! So that is the thread and you are the guy that I got FRSport from…damn good website brotha!!!

nice i love fr sport, glad i could help. there shipping is the cheapest ive seen

hey guys thanks for the help…all this stuff looks real easy.

^^ np now seach next time so this crap doesnt happen again! lol

lol i will thanks