Nopi TunerVision

was just watching it and they showed off the two cars from Tokyo drift, the fairlady Z and the mustang converted rb.

i thought it was fake when they said skyline motor was in it during the movie as in they just put it in and the sounds were all made up.

well they actually made 5 of them with the rb skyline swap and its set up for drifto action

pretty nuts.
if its a repost sorry.

As those lovable smileys like to say…

OMG NOOOO WAAAY!

:fnf2:

lol sorry, i just honestly thought it was fake as in they just bolted it up and didn’t really have it running.
but i guess you guys already knew that.
meh.

cal i swear i saw your car in a ditch on saturday. It had different rims on it but everything else looked exactly the same. is that why your sig says rest in peace? the car looked owned when i saw it

yea i swear i saw it too! it looked pretty bad… :cry:

cal completly parted out his car it no longer liver

of the mustangs, only one had the rb… and it was a fully operational vehicle… but they used a big block swapped one in each of the drift scenes, you see they drive slowly in movies then speed up the video, big blocks produce the torque to spin the wheels whenever they mash it

however, take heart in knowing the rb mustang will still kick the big blocks ass in a 1/4 mile :slight_smile: ---- yes they tested it

lol I hope not…

As far as I know, the guy who bought the chassis doesn’t have it on the road yet.

lol I hope not…

As far as I know, the guy who bought the chassis doesn’t have it on the road yet.[/quote]

Funny you should say that… I was just about to msg you on msn. I was just driving home now and I saw him on 16th… He even still has your cscs and D1 stickers on the quarter window… I got sad when I saw it, without you in it… anyways he then pegged it and flew by me and some other cars to cut it close with some construction.

I also see him drifting around subdivisions in the middle of the day… 20 bucks says the car doesnt last till New years.

which sub division does he drift at?? i dont think i would wanna live theree… :?

ic them fly by too. usually around rodick…

lol I hope not…

As far as I know, the guy who bought the chassis doesn’t have it on the road yet.[/quote]

Funny you should say that… I was just about to msg you on msn. I was just driving home now and I saw him on 16th… He even still has your cscs and D1 stickers on the quarter window… I got sad when I saw it, without you in it… anyways he then pegged it and flew by me and some other cars to cut it close with some construction.

I also see him drifting around subdivisions in the middle of the day… 20 bucks says the car doesnt last till New years.[/quote]

:shock:

eep

probably not…but he told me he will not winter drive it.

i think they had some of the cars from the movie for sale

lol, hes learning to dori :eye: