North Park Auto-X (4/29)

haha that he is… i wont be making this race since i gotta go watch my gf graduate college. :shrug:

i want to go to that so bad. i’m racing bikes the next day though and i dont think i’ll make it out :frowning:

Head out to NP next weekend :slight_smile:

ya, i could possibly do the school on the 5th. sunday is out for sure though cause of mx racing. i just dont know if i have the time/money to be waking up early and spending all day racing 2 days in a row. i’d like to go out since i know youll be there though. thatll be alot more fun.:bj: maybe bics can talk me in to it.

What the hell is going on sunday and where. I am so lost

autox beaverun 9:00am

I wouldn’t mind stopping out next week.

More like 8ish if you wanna get a space, beaverun is cracking down on our parking again :squint: . Honestly for first timers or just to watch goto North Park next week its a little easier venue.

i wanna get my girl involved in auto-x in her civic…

whats the requirements?

Since North Park is public domain, all the cars that run there have to be street legal. So in other words her civic has to have current inspection. Then there is the other little things like tech inspection where you have to remove all the loose items, check the lugs to make sure they are tight, battery tie down, petals work freely, etc. In all honestly, take a few mins and glance over this…

http://www.nhscc.com/forms/NHSCC%20Novice%20Handbook.pdf

Its basically the whole day condensed, it should give you a idea of what to expect when you arrive.

im goin now

Beth and I will be out on Sunday. No running yet though, both of us need to get helmets.

I think Chad is gonna make it out too.

Dave - I have on loaner, I usually don’t lend it out but if you two wanna share it your more than welcome. Just post on here before the night is up so I know to put it in the car.

On a side note, Smokeyburnouts car makes me giggle like a school girl. Gonna have to buy one of those someday lol.

yeah. ill be out to watch

haha. glad you liked it. it was cool meeting you and some of the other guys finally. hope you guys had fun out there at todays event.:bigok:

Hell yeah, had a blast beating the piss out of my garage queen.

I saw ur TA at the school and it looked like it was quite a beast!

I’ll vouch for seeing bics car outta the garage haha. For anyone wondering the last event for the spring at NP is May 20th. I thought yesterday was suppose to be the course with the drag start, but its the 20th now from what I’m being told. Once the 20th is past the other local events will be Steel Cities SCCA being held at beaverun. And then in the fall once the pool closes NHSCC will return with more events.

Some pics from yesterday if anyone wants to check them out.
http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?categoryid=284

I love the Corvair, especially that body style. Did that one have the V8 conversion where they take out the back seat?

cool pics. kinda wish i wouldve went. maybe ill go to the 20th. i saw a couple SS Cobalts in the pics, how did they do? i wonder which car would be better to take for tight racing; the stock SS Cobalt or the modded WS6?