Northway crash kills 2, injures 2

First off let me say how terrible this is and it hapends way too often. I am 100 % against drinking and driving and think he should without doubt be charged with more then manslaughter even though I think the knowledge of killing two people ( kids ) is a harder thing to deal with then jail.

I don’t agree with this statement, when drinking I think there is a chain reaction in people’s mind that makes the statement above flawed. When sober it is very easy to say oh hey that person is way to drunk to drive but as soon as you get a few beers in you it’s a lot harder to tell. Alcohol itself impairs judgement as we all know so a sober person with good judgement no longer has that and has a screws view on it.

So alcohol is the problem and then the effect of alcohol ( poor judgement ) is still the issue therefore its not people drinking irrisponsibly it’s people drinking in general. This whole thing could have been prevented but as a society and culture won’t give up something like alcohol. The irony is people talking about bad foods for you and cutting out high fructose corn syrup and etc and no one bothers to talk about banning alcohol. Different topic I know but figured I would throw this in there, I know it’s scatterbrained. Terrible events though and a lot of lives were destroyed by this whole thing