Nos

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10002_760511_-1_126129

I wonder if i can put it in the gastank

Booooo

Full Throttle is the shit.

Only because they had a 240 Drifting in the Commercial.

this is getting silly.

Actually… I heard if you mix it with your oil… it gives you 10 extra HP.

It’s just what I heard tho.

lol I actually found it in the plastic bottle (not on the website) with the screw on cap. I thought it’d b funny if I bought it and showed my friends…it actually tastes pretty good. I found it at Mac’s up here in Orillia

im going to put one of the plastic bottles under my hood. overflow or something, see what people think of that heh

-Matt

red bull gave me wings

DO IT!!! and take a picture!

it taste good actually P.I sells them

Heh

My Charger’s overflow tank is bright blue and cylinder shaped. I stuck it behind the grille, up near the driver’s side light.

Wayyy too many people have asked me why I mounted my nitrous up front.

Even better are the smart asses that tell me if I crash I’ll explode and take everyone with me.

Yeah … you gotta watch that coolant – it’ll kill ya.

All energy drinks taste like Cougar drippings heavily flavored until you can only barely taste the cigarette butts, cheap perfume and yeast.

If you just get a bit of exercise, you’ll have much higher energy levels, and won’t be ruining your kidneys.

even if it was nos in front of your car and you crashed… nothing could happen. it doesn’t decompose unless under high heat.