I’ve been to Canada before.

Just sayin.

Wow they’ll let anyone in these days.

<33 lol

Canada: Sloppy Seconds
US: Icon of freedom for the entire world

[video]The Daily Show with Trevor Noah - TV Series | Comedy Central US
[video]The Daily Show with Trevor Noah - TV Series | Comedy Central US

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

LOL just caught this. Are you all fucking nuts?

Well. OK. You caught us. You’re right. We’re perfect. Guided by the hand of God actually. We never have and never will make a mistake. Now go make me a sammich or I’ll have a low orbit predator drone snipe your ass. I can do that you know. I’m American.

Awe… you placed your 1st new world order.

LOL

A mistake is when you accidentally bomb a wedding party or mistakenly drop a laser guided bomb on friendly troops. Going the wrong way down a one way street, or forgetting your wallet on the bus is a “mistake”. There has to be a better word to describe waging a trillion dollar invasion/occupation based on completely unfounded information… not sure “mistake” is right for that.

And btw you say “us” and “we” and all that, I appreciate your patriotism but I’m not directing any of this at you or the average American, or even the USA in general… my country is just as at fault for all this mess, as many other nations are as well. We’re totally surrounded by very reckless, callous people who don’t give a shit about the giant clusterfucks they unleash on the world.

Anyway I don’t want to get into this at all lol, I’m out of this one!

more to the point… it doesnt matter which country has the hottest chicks if you yourself are too ugly to attain them.

‘Hey, we have hotter chicks than you, but i’m a douchebag so it’s not relevant to my existence anyways’ in other words :slight_smile:

That goes for both sides.

The Guess Who were from Canada and sang a song called American Woman. I just thought I would throw that in there for you youngins. It must fit in this convo somewhere. :slight_smile:

“American women, stay away from me”

“I don’t need your war machine”

the thing I’ve found most with canadian women is that they’ll be like 9/10 and then have one thing horribly wrong. like "OMG look at her … then she turns around to a mouth full some summer teeth. Or wow look at her … as she get’s closer OMG her eyes are all googley.

Hairy armpits.

I thought this was a chilis thread…

I want fiesta lime chicken.

Good read!