not chills that you guys closed that thread

I thought this tread was about chilis. :frowning:

http://saaga.sports.officelive.com/images/chili%27s_0.jpg

Could be said the opposite is true, too

Bing always backs him up, someone has to I guess.

awesome hahah

edit Russians took Berlin first, just sayin

Iono man

This is some pretty ‘rich’ stuff

I don’t always back up A ahmed, i pretty much cannot stand him actually… however, he’s got a great counter perspective on this stuff and made at least 3-4 solid points to which Fry had no sound rebuttle and had to resort to rhetoric or sarcasm. That says to me a ahmed wins.

Fry, i’m a little disppointed in your performance actually. I’ve seen you do much better.

That would totally Not be chills if this thread was closed.
NNNOT chills AT ALL.

You american’s are a fun bunch.

america…fuckyaaaa. coming to save the motherfuckin dayyyyyyyyyyyy

but serious yo , this isnt chills

The INTERNET… FUCK YEAH!

god i laughed so hard when i heard that in the theatre

I think this is what gonad would label as an example of new world order and bing is the elite.

i kidd bingo

and yea almost everything Trey Parker & Matt Stone do is great

uh wat? ^

In response to a previous post: look at #2

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rwkyed.jpg

Why do i have a feeling ima get banned …

Wait… Threads get deleted?!

STOP THE PRESSES!
http://www.metaltype.co.uk/photos/images/267.jpg

Sure. There are certainly valid discussions regarding the corruption in our government and shady behind-closed-doors types of dealings. I’m not trying to argue that everything today is as James Madison envisioned it back in the beginning. But you can’t have a rational discussion with an extremist, be it anyone from Ahmed to Palin, so why take it seriously?

you’re such a labler :slight_smile:

‘Extremist’, ‘truth’, ‘Palin’… all constructs, rhetorical edifices

Fair enough. Going to bed. Trying to sum up without calling people names: Nobody’s perfect, USA included. But Occam’s razor > conspiracy bullshit. We went into Iraq on bad intelligence, not good deceit. We don’t have evil masterminds running the show. Quite the contrary: We just plain fucked up. Oops. No WMD’s and no terrorists in Iraq. Sorry. We were skurred. Oh well, better safe than sorry. At least there’s one less genocidal dictator running the world and we’re that much further in debt right?

lol hang on… so you’re saying the most simple explanation is that the most powerful, connected country in the world (with arguably the best intelligence operation around) made an enormous, world changing, unbelievably retarded mistake? Conspiracy theories aside, that is just absurd. Iraq is a perfect base of operations for any number of sieges and conquests in that part of the world, Bush Sr. had a serious grudge hardon for Saddam, and I guess you could throw the oil in there too. All those facts are way more likely, way simpler explanations than what you’re suggesting :stuck_out_tongue:

Canadian ladies > US ladies

:slight_smile:

First google images results that pop up when searced for american and canadaian women.

canada

VS.

US

US wins hands down in that area.

I don’t discriminate. Both US and Canadian ladies have done me well.

I’ve done them well, too. :wink:

^^ half those girls arn’t american
far right is adrinna llima i think.

canada has
elisha cuthbert

america has
statue of liberty