not so new n00b

hey everyone! i’m chris, i was a regular on UBRF back in the day…many of you know me as Shocka, however i no longer have the prelude, and i recently picked up a 2003 lexus is300 5sp. so anyway, i look forward to getting to know the people that i didn’t know before and to talking with old friends all the same. i’m planning a trip back home (Barker, NY) in late july…probably NOPI weekend, so i very well may meet many of you then.

what uppppppppp :wave:

hi,… YAY another IS member.

:wave:

hey yeah! i’ve been cruising www.my.is and i saw one of your posts in the northeast region forum. can’t wait to come back home and cruise again like the “old days”. haha. and by old days i mean the days of the Williamsville Starbucks meets on Transit and bubble tea…and mighty taco. those were the days

Oh shit, what’s up bro, it’s Howie :slight_smile:

hey, welcome :slight_smile:

anything done to ur IS?

what’s goin on howie? i sent you a myspace friend request but you still haven’t accepted…what’s up with that?

nah it’s stock. i just got it a week ago. it came with these ugly ass wheels, so those are going to be the first things to go…i want a set of BBS RGR’s, but i’ve got to see a few more cars before i can afford those. here are a couple pics

it’s a bit dirty and there’s a baby seat in the back (i’ve got a little boy now)

my whole family originated from Barker… i never lived there, when i was 19 i stopped in town to get gas, and a local looked over and said “you jack denton’s boy”

WTF

p.s. my grandfather owned the rv dealerhip in town, before that it was his chrysler dealership…

no shit that’s cool. i lived there for about 9 years…graduated from H.S. there.

im selling my 17" stockers if you want them.

my last name is Stocker. i’ll trade you my 17" chromies for your 17" stockers

lol nah i need the cash and i already am rolling on these

http://www.micahweber.com/IS2.jpg

they look good. i really want some BBS’s…or i may settle for some SSR’s. black with a big fat pollished lip

edit: how much is your car lowered?

about 2"

what springs are you using? shocks? i ask because i’d like to do a slight lower (probably just and inch) soon after i do the wheels

Koni + H&R

excellent. i can’t wait to start the modding!!!

welcome :wave: