Not to be eerie... (Death related.)

im 20 and a friend i had known since like 2nd grade died in a car accident 2 falls ago(the fall i graduated)

he fell asleep at the wheel and went through a T intersection. only reason it was an open casket was because of his tints. his seat belt was buckled at the time of the accident and he ended up in a ball on the passenger floor.

HOWEVER-- his older sister’s two best friends, a young man and woman(both in my older brother’s graduating class) both died consecutively their senior years in separate accidents. devastated my school, they were both star athletes/most popular people in school.

the young man was dwi and crossed the median and hit a family of 4(of whom i would end up graduating with the only surviving member of the family at a different school{weird}) people head on. 3 died. he did as well.

the young lady did not turn when the road turned and hit a tree head on.

ALWAYS BE PAYING ATTENTION WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING, ANYTIME INCLUDING AT LATE AT NIGHT.

and, yes, i do have a DWAI under my belt and i can tell you right now, i didnt hurt anyone but myself(not literally). BUT SERIOUSLY. DONT DO IT. my best advice. DO NOT DRIVE A CAR WITH EVEN 3 BEERS in your system(i mean 3 beers in like 15 minutes and driving 5 minutes later). it is not worth it in any way. - court fees/lawyer fees/class fees/license fees=fuk’d

its not worth it. call a cab or get a designated driver.