note when you sell a car/truck

Back in the fall I purchased an 85 S10 Blazer. Had it for a while then my dad made me sell when he bought the 06 F-150.

Fast forward to today. In the mail we get a second notice for 6 tickets for alternate parking and expired inspection for the plates that are on our 06 F-150. The BS flag goes up right away when it comes from 427 Dearborn in Buffalo. None of my family goes near that area of Buffalo, at all. So in tryin to figure out how to fight my dad remembers we transfered plates from the Blazer to the new F-150. He thinks I didn’t scrape the registration out of window, I could have sworn I did. But my dad will find out the details tmw morning when he goes to whereever it is he has to go.

This is fightable for numerous reasons. The barcodes they scan on the registration sticker will show it was an 85 Blazer. Second I have a reciept showing I sold the Blazer before the tickets took place. And third I have paper work showing the transfer of plates from the Blazer to the F-150. I know my ass is covered its just a giant pain in the ass for my dad because he will have to take time off of work to fight a stupid stupid mistake.

Next time you sell a car/truck, be sure to scrape all stickers out of the windows.