NOTICE: Posting in FS threads

The rules are posted in every FS section. We warned you and then warned you again… I even banned 11 people last week for posting useless chit chat in the cars FS section. Furthermore, you’ve even seen me post “Keep the jibba jabber out …”, “Free ups will start costing you bans…” What more do you need?

I understand that on zilvia you can give free ups… This is not zilvia and we have different rules. If you decide that you don’t want to read the rules, fine, here’s a temporary suspension.

We believe that posting useless comments in the FS section is unfair to everyone else who has a car for sale. Free up’s and idle chit chat bring what are usually the most popular cars [read members] to the top (and the shittiest cars too). There are many great cars for sale here on SON and we want them to have equal exposure while putting the onus on the OP to bump the car every 7 days.

Second, if you want to complain about your ban, don’t text Bing or create an alternate account, that just pisses everyone off and show’s how little a person you are. Smarten up and don’t throw a hissy fit.

What’s 24hrs… a small lesson to STFU in the FS section.