Novice Bike: Ninja 250R - input/comments

i’ll give you 2k for the wheels and swingarm!!!

not yet!, i like it still, but if someone wanted the whole bike for a decent deal i’d think about it…

That was directed towards the mustang tard…you just replied faster then expected

you can get something newer!!

i want to see an 09 in person.

blowin wheelies on 9 when i was at drinkwaters place

funny you say that…i was just on the site looking at them…i still love my bike to much to buy a new one yet!!!

i fuckin hate the damn exhaust though…

yah they look like a fucking suite case!

I would love to hear an actual argument point being brought up where it’s “worse” to start out on a smaller bike.

Doesn’t even have to be a 250, can be a 500, CBR F2, F3, Suzuki GS 650 (twin).

Even if you want a 600, please justify how a newer 600 and up is a better learning platform.

And right after please go climb Mount Everest without any prior experience… as long as you think about what you do and take it one step at a time, you will do great, you would get bored of smaller mountains wayyyy to quick. Don’t worry about it costing more either.

They arent saying start on a Busa dude. Its a 600. I rode one with NO experience whatsoever, not even dirtbike. And im fine. Just gotta be smart

like the old sayin …gotta be smarter than what ya workin wit

If you are dumb enough to ride a bike like an ass with no experience you deserve to fall

There are slow people riding sportbikes. Do you really think everyone riding is as good (according to you) as you are? You’d think the vid of the kid on 150cc passing people would speak for itself.

so that’s why they don’t let you use air tools at the shop :retardclap

jk :lol

How many times you had to do a panic stop or evade?
Besides, 600 is not “small”.
They race them for a reason.

Oh I’m sorry, I forgot we are dealing with a measily 600cc supersport.

It’s only faster accelerating, top speed, cornering, braking a large amount of supercars… AND can fall over at any point in time. But of course a supercar to begin with is a great learning platform for people with no driving experience.

I would love to hear an actual argument point being brought up where it’s “worse” to start out on a smaller bike.

Doesn’t even have to be a 250, can be a 500, CBR F2, F3, Suzuki GS 650 (twin).

Even if you want a 600, please justify how a newer 600 and up is a better learning platform.

And why the hell NOT start out on a 'busa? If you’re going to be in control and have a level head, why stop at 600 or 1000, keep a good head and you will do fine on a 'busa.

You will get bored of 600 quick.

my only argument to getting a 600 over anything smaller is to grow into it…so you’re not buying new bike every year…thats it
my first bike was a buel lighting x1…which is a 1200cc…

i know there are slow riders, the slowest ones are the funniest, usually they think they are the fastest!

and btw- i know i can ride, i dont think!

Thats funny I have had to make emergency stops on 600’s before and I’m and amateur and i am still walking fine

ill remeber that benny ,next favour ya need;)