Numb leg?

diabetes,sars?

Poor circulation doesn’t really cause numbness. Sounds more like pinched ulnar nerves coming off the brachial plexus in the neck, especially if you’re feeling it in both hands.

Here’s the numbness/tingling referral pattern for a pinched or damaged ulnar nerve.

As for Boxxa’s issues, what you’re feeling is very common in people who are sitting for long periods of time every day. Sitting on a wallet only worsens the symptoms because it throws off your pelvis. A pinched sciatic nerve is most likely what you’re feeling.

The 2nd time I broke my arm the bone took out a nerve. Thats what I have except it must be the radial nerve. because it’s my index and middle finger it sucks really bad in the cold weather but it just feels constant numbness like I slept on it all night.

Yeah, that blows.

All I can say for anyone suffering hand/forearm numbness is to stretch your forearms as much as you can.

Just like this.

Thats what the doc said, I went to plenty of electro therapy sessions to try and regenerate the nerve…but no cigar.:rubicant:

Nervous tissue is the slowest regenerating tissue in the body. At the rate of around 1" per 10 years, lol. So just give it some time and take care of it.

Could be a bad o2 sensor?
Or did you change the plugs and wires?

damn, I forgot passmcass knew so much

Sounds like a Nerve problem. I had a herniated disk in my back and had the same leg symptoms… resulted in an MRI then discectomy