NY about to pass strictest gun laws in nation

I thnk you mean nyarms…

Listen I like firepower as much as the next guy but holy shit… can we get an all gun talk section or something if thats what 25% of this forum wants to discuss on a daily basis?

You’re the one who clicked on that thread about firearms lol

I gotta read about which five-figure watch to buy and dick wipes, you get to read about firearms. Sorry buttercup.

It is a hot topic right now. People who like cars like guns it seems. If you do not want to see it, ignore it and feel free to create a car related thread.

Its hard to click on anything else when every other word on my “new posts” contains the word shooting, guns, rifles, yada yayda yada.

Youre right, ill stop shitting this up now but dayum, you OGs have gotten as one demensional and lame as fuck.

God, STFU.

There are 3 motorcycle builds and 2 car builds going on right now… Just sayin.

Exploiting a tragedy to pass legislation that won’t work at all for its intended purpose but makes good resume fuel for the associated career politicians at the expense of the rights of the citizens? Yep, sounds about right.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?42003-GOT-EMO&highlight=emo+forum

Outside of the gun control part

It’s pretty interesting the government can create a bill in a closed door session(till 11:30pm) then force a vote 20min after it hits the floor lol

https://youtu.be/5XefaPQzFbA

https://youtu.be/2rRSUEaLKvA

+1

Also after having served believing to be protecting our freedoms it pains me to see government infringing on societies freedoms. I understand that with more freedoms sometimes it welcomes greater risk but this is what makes this nation a great one. Bummer

So the mags I kept after my deployment that I carried everyday as a memory item for when im old and have grandkids someday are illegal now? :frowning:

I have almost no interest in owning guns, but this seems so pointless. It’s sad to see our government waste so much time on this crap when there are much more urgent needs.

I especially love the 10 round prebans being legal IF you promise to only load them to 7 max. WTF, who comes up with this shit?

Yes, you’re a fucking criminal now. Or you will be as soon as Cuomo can get his “Cuomo 2016” banner printed and hung up for his big signing of this bill. Thanks for your service to our country.

Why does everyone keep talking about this like it’ll be good for his campaign? He just isolated about half the population IMO, not unlike what Romney did with his “47%” comment. Then again I didn’t think Obama would get back in after NDAA etc… and boy was I wrong. This is what happens when the majority no longer wants to produce or be responsible for themselves. SMH

Inb4someonekillswithanillegalrifleafterbanhits

inb4namesandaddressesofthedipshitswhovotedforthisareposted lol

I dont want those big bad guns near me!
I fear for my life every day drom those dangerous looking guns,
NIMBY!!!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, and so on and such…

What a bunch of fucking sheep.
Im off to go look for that petition, and pass it on to as many of my friends as possible.
I suggest you do the same.

It says something when LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICIALS, who argueably are targeted/ or exposed to weapons the most/ would have a good opinion on the subject, all seem to be aginst the criminalization of these guns…

See Sherriff Howard’s statements…

This can bring me right to a lack of personal responsibility rant which is growing in our nation by the minute. Measures like this and crazy shit like “soda tax”, lax social programs, crazy ass lawsuit victories, many modern labor laws, etc enforce people to really feel think as if someone else is always responsible for when things don’t go perfect. \rant

:fu:

:bigtdown:

The Gestapo should be over shortly.

Right here, all the senators who voted for/against.