NY about to pass strictest gun laws in nation

That doesn’t make any sense, I thought people had a bunch of time still to sell or otherwise get rid of their 30 round mags. How could he have been charged with anything at all?

Even worse

Good read so far

He was arrested before the new laws were passed, so this falls into our old AWB that was in place. He was allegedly in possession of POST 1994 30 round mags. It is up to the state to prove that the mags are in fact post ban mags, if they are he is in trouble.

Due to the confusing laws, the media, both pro and anti gun is twisting this case around and around.

Yeah, As soon as any member of the military or LEO retires/quits/is discharged … they no longer fell into the “safe” category of the old AWB and needed to turn in and/or sell off their non compliant items.
While I also fall into the decorated disabled combat veteran status, the same laws than govern any other citizen govern me.

I don’t see this case gaining any steam though with the way the new laws read and ALL military and LEO are not exempt currently under the law.

I just cant believe how many people cant see whats coming. It literally make me sick to my stomach sometimes. I dont even want to turn on the computer or watch the news anymore.

I used to think we had some time left, now I’m not so sure.

Holy shit storm. I hope he sues the balls off all the officials that are behind the bullshit.

Here is some more info on the Washington Times posted about the NY guy who got arrested for possessing 30 rd mags. If this is true, the original article is biased, and blatantly incorrect:

A police source also said that the magazines were stamped with the words “Restricted. For military use only.

All magazines made during the Brady bill had this stamp. Those magazines were legal in 48 states at the time of his arrest.

But not NY, right?

Not NY or CA.

IMHO opinion of what I believe to be driving force behind this all, we ‘don’t’ have much time left, at the rate things are progressing sub 10 years for certain but more likely sub 5 years

Anyone see the picture of Obama shooting “skeet”?

I call shenanigans on it because the smoke is far too visible even with a dark background, the porting smoke is a bit short and only appears on the back of the barrel not the front. Also, where are his shells? I can see not having a shell bag for empties, but is someone handing him shells for each turn? And chances are he is actually shooting trap, not skeet, just based on his stance and gun hold as there are relatively fewer shots in real skeet that would have that hold, where as all the trap shots would look like that.

If I were president I’d have a blonde handing me shells and a redhead handling me shells.

You think it’s photoshopped??

I’m somewhat confused on how this would look. As I read it the Blonde would be handing you shotgun shells, while the Redhead was fondling your balls.

Also:

The Redhead could be going down on a third chick named Michelle.

I have no doubt that he was holding the gun, but the smoke was enhanced or even completely added, it just does not look right.

hahah yes. +karma?

Dan