NY bendin me over again

BRO COME ON

did you not know which one to use so you combined them?

is there any kind of max on how many kids you can pump out for purposes of cash production? there must be some point when it’s just not worth it?

10K in taxes back a year = you’re doing it wrong.

That’s 10K you’re not making any money on.

Thank you…that is what I was getting at…10k interest free loan to the gov’t! No thanks, rather have that 10k on hand making me money.

if you’re not paying 10k in taxes to begin with then you can’t not withhold it all, lol.

i agree. the gov takes enough of your money why let them have an interest free loan?

I always owe, that way I make money on the money they will be taking anyways!!! So I get at least 5% off my taxes in the interest I earn yearly…

Oh yah I got that same shit for ONE ticket. 85 in a 55 bamo 6 points $250 fine +$300 in that shit.

How funny is it that I just paid it off and I live in Texas. Yah I seriously thought about fucking with them and mailing in 10,000 pennies.

Texas rocks you can take those online traffic school courses :lol:

They never mailed me a bill, just a letter saying it is my responsibility to find out how much I owe and for me to pay it, since I didn’t my “license” was suspended in NYS… I never had a license in NYS