Tickets!

I’m fucked. 2 unsafe lane change tickets with 1 speeding ticket for 30 over. Is that too high to get knocked down to a parking ticket? I’m 23 with a clean license (until today).

Is your Dad the judge in whatever town you were pulled over?

If not, you’re pretty fucked.

Lawyer up and it won’t be that bad.

what brent said…

30 over in a what? 85 on the 90 is better than 65 in a 35mph residential zone though.

It’s bad no matter what. Probably time for a lawyer.

No, but my mom works at one of the largest law firms in WNY. I just called her and she said sometimes they will take care of tickets for employees/friends/family, etc. I just don’t want my license to get taken away or my insurance to skyrocket for getting caught once, heh.

It won’t, but it’s going to be costly.

you want the attorney who walks up to the DA to make sure they are still on for golf this friday

^lol

What town/city were you in?

Hamburg.

The attorneys at my ma’s work are big deal guys in WNY and was told all they got to do is write a nice letter for me. Hopefully that works because they are busy with way more important stuff, like representing businesses in court, not dudes with speeding tickets.

I’ll let ya know what happens and how screwed I am…

Hamburg huh? Hope you get Ruth and not Gorman for a judge. Who pulled you over?

it was a fictional example, but not far from the conversation that my attorney in a rochester suburb had with the DA.

The “lol” was for you, the question was for glitch.

I hope you get bent over without lube. No sympathy here…

I got a 40 over when I was 16, went to court it was dropped to a 2 point

I had a 95 in a 30 in Hamburg and got it reduced to 150 bucks, no points and no school, but my lawyer did kinda know the DA.

I think you will be fine, though.

I’m not looking for sympathy. I’m Looking for legitimate input regarding the situation. Like I said before, I have a clean license and I just so happened to get caught.

I bet you never broke the speed limit… :eekdance:

Wow!

That made me feel better!

Expect to pay at least 400 bucks without a “hookup”, but definitely get a lawyer. It will be worth the money X 10.

I’m sure your mom’s work can recommend a lawyer if they can’t help you.

30 over and you are somewhat ok, 31+ and you are way more fucked. Trust me.