Tickets!

:banghead:

Hamburg is very easy!

Last time I went there, we all sat in a room downstairs, DA said line up, asked name?..ok 2 parkings, next!, name?..3 parkings and school, NEXT!, 1 parking, next!

I received 3 parkings and no school for a 15 over. Went up the judge, asked if I accept, I said yes…came to 70 bucks, 20 per and 10 for court costs.

I got a 95 in a 55 on rt. 20 in August. Got a lawyer and it was reduced to failure to obey a traffic control device and 2 points. Cost me 150 plus the ridiculous state surcharge and i had to take a 6 hour course. Helps having a family friend as your attorney.

My friend, also a board memeber on here, got a 32mph over on the 190 I think. He ended up paying over $1k with a lawyer. G/L dude.

However he did get the ticket reduced. It was also the city of buffalo.

http://www.nelsontorre.com He is not cheap. Use this as a reality check. It takes one idiot to ruin you’re life.I am never going to walk the same because someone made a illegal u turn.

Yeah, I’m not gonna lie, I was driving like a douche. It will be the last time I speed & weave in/out in traffic like that on public roads (was trying to make it to an interview… not that it matters anyways). Very sorry to hear what happened to you.

you definitely need a lawyer man, you can’t take the risk its worth it trust me

Update: All 3 tickets reduced to parking tickets. No points, no school, no surcharge. Me nor my laywer even had to show up to court. All got taken care with a letter.

:word:

I am fucking lucky.

Hopefully you actually learned something from it though.
and not just say it :X

nice

It’s not something I even enjoyed doing, I was mad about getting to an interview on time. I’m just glad that really dumb decision didn’t fuck me over in the long run. I thought I lost my license. It’s not gonna happen again and there’s no way I’d get a break again.