NY~Speed shooters

Yea, but a chinook with 3 gatling guns at 4,000 rounds a minute can put one hell of a hurtin on the enemy, and no one in thier right mind will stick their head up with those guys runnin.

when?

all I can think of now is that AC-130U video - completely bad-ass.

I have a rem .222 bolt-action, little POS .22 that was a varmint gun and a 1100 autoloader 12-ga. :tup:

ok lets get this going. i went shooting again… CMON FUCKERZ

Im working on buying a civillian G3

Is there any walk threw ranges, or speed shooting setups in the area? The only real issue with the new gun i’m getting, is that it has alot of the toys that NYS doesn;t allow. But with 8 years of military service, i’m not wasteing my money on a “clinton” compliant weapon.

If anyone is interested in learning to shoot accurately or competitvely, let me know.

Well after my week at drum shooting on the army’s range, i got the steam to buy my M-4, comming in a week or 2. I was thinking that i need to get away, and what better way to do it than at my dads cabin, and with alot of guns. So in mabe a month, i was thinking of loading up the big grill, a keg, and invite a bunch of gun lovers for a weekend of shooting, drinking and telling lies. the place has a newer pond, 150 yard range that impacts into the pond, steel silouettes, a 100 acre field, and we have an electric bird thrower. So we can waste some rifle ammo, then move on to some clay bird blasting, at combat speed. I wanted a no BS estimate of who would be down for this, so i can see what i need to get this done. so chime in, and we can have some fun. I attached a picture of the place, taken from my plane.

Out in Akron there are tons of places to shoot. come on out fuckers.

Buying my m710 at end of july

.222 bolt action w/scope <-toy
.223 bolt action w/scope <-makes groundhogs explode
20 ga. Semi auto <-repitition is fun
20 ga single shot <-if you cant hit it in one shot…
2 WWII M1 Carbines <- old school Yo!
1 Vietnam Era M16<-Why not?

I may be in :wiggle:

Count me in, so long as it’s shoot first, drink later.
Drunks & guns = drunks & fast cars = dead drunks!

once the beer comes out, the guns get locked in the rack, rule #1
Rule #2, girls can come, but like with the guns we share, so if your seeing her naked, we all are

I’d be down for this too.

anyone down for shooting some clays btw? I’ve gotten addicted to that recently, especially since i picked up a carbon fiber benelli supersport 12ga