NYC trip.... questions

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7466/dsc07913oe6.jpg
thats south st seaport, theres usually some shit going on there, if not theres like a “mall” with some outdoor bars so you can grab a drink and just stare out at the brooklyn bridge with your lady friend or something watching the lights come on.

i thought about it a lot more, and when i used to live in ny my ex-fiancee and i used to do some pretty ordinary things, that would maybe be fun for someone visiting. like people mentioned theres always central park, you can rent paddle boats and stuff, or just lounge around and get some sun. we used to even do silly stuff like play on the playground at midnight on the corner of e96th, or chill on the rocks by “the pond”, you can go for a stroll around the jackie o res, itl take a while though, there are horse rides in the park, or you can pay a little chinese man do take you around in a rickshaw, lol. theres a ton to do. i remember we used to just walk across the brooklyn bridge take the train to brooklyn and then walk back to manhattan (itl take abotu 30min to walk it). um theres the statue of liberty, if you dont want to pay to go there, just take the staten island ferry, and you can shoot some pics from like 2-400yards away. if you have a car i woulndt pass up driving the FDR loop, it was one of my favorite things around like 3am… unfortunately there are a lot of “my new haircut” guys at the clubs, but just find a chill lounge or winebar or something, its always fun to dress up and take your girl out. also if youre lucky enough you can get tickets to the Late Show or something, call ahead to find when you have to wait for the tix. my fiancee and i would get bored and just hop over to brooklyn banks and watch kids skateboard and stuff sometimes too… (its on the way to SS seaport), if you want while youre down there in the financial district, check out Wall street, get your pic with the bull. check out ground zero if you want.

id skip seeing shows or anything like that, but thats just me. oh also soho is overrated, its overpriced and youll most likely see groups of hippies oogling and admiring a 30x15 “garden” with haggared shrubs and stuff. stay away also if your girlfriend has a penchant for boutiques and shit like that, or youll max your CCard out. my fiancee used to live in greenwich which i guess is a little better, theres a lot of life there, places to eat, stuff like that (bleecker st), but it wasnt the place for me and we always used to stay at my place UES. im not bias and ill tell you right now theres really nothing to see UES (upper east side) except park ave, check out madison for the museums, but other than that if you dont live there its a waste of time…

feel free to ask any questions… good luck, oh id say $500 a person if you want to live a little…