NYIRP: Wednesday 8/1/07

[quote=“Willybeen,post:39,topic:33179"”]

that was necesarily directed at u… at all actually…

[/quote]

Yeah, excuses are for the weak… but its not like it was up to 500 awhp cuz da meth waint sprayin and da lanuch contr0l dirk de dirk de dirk de dirk…

Im sorry that im insecure that I cant get the biggest investment of my life to run 11’s :tantrum: when it may be capable of tens.

you wait world, you wait, sheel be a champion some day… A CHAMPION!!!1!

[quote=“Willybeen,post:39,topic:33179"”]

that was necesarily directed at u… at all actually…

[/quote]

Yeah, excuses are for the weak… but its not like it was up to 500 awhp cuz da meth waint sprayin and da lanuch contr0l dirk de dirk de dirk de dirk…

Im sorry that im insecure that I cant get the biggest investment of my life to run 11’s :tantrum: when it may be capable of tens.

you wait world, you wait, sheel be a champion some day… A CHAMPION!!!1!

i called ken… he might come but he doesnt wanna run… ~tear… as for you josh… i hope that day is tommorrow :slight_smile:

[quote=“Willybeen,post:43,topic:33179"”]

i called ken… he might come but he doesnt wanna run… ~tear… as for you josh… i hope that day is tommorrow :slight_smile:

[/quote]

yep, i’ll probably come to spectate! :slight_smile: who wants to drive me up

you can ride on the back with me :gay2:

^SOLD :gay3:

Whos IN:
-ME
-JBGTI
-Ieatpaint
-Moboost
-ResurectedJ

Maybe… (the excuses list)

• Bladez (why not run it?)

hmmmm… probably will wait for a weekend… or cayuga. car feels gude as of last night

willy… i’d like to get a run in with you sometime :slight_smile: it should be fun

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:48,topic:33179"”]

hmmmm… probably will wait for a weekend… or cayuga. car feels gude as of last night

[/quote]

come on… i wanna see it run

[quote=“Willybeen,post:47,topic:33179"”]

Whos IN:
-ME
-JBGTI
-Ieatpaint
-Moboost
-ResurectedJ

Maybe… (the excuses list)

• Bladez (why not run it?)

[/quote]

i’ve got a few more things to do with it before i go balls to the wall with it :wink:

just do it… weinie… whats the worst that could happen… “you could make a different excuse” lol…

well if ur not racing… think you could video tape? you got a decent camera?

lol <3, no excuses here sir

yea i have a good cam that i can video tape with

Man Id like to go to this, anyone want a passenger?

EXCUSESSSSS

lol jk kenny g.

i forgot to call you last night bro…wish i would’ve, we had quite the american muscle cruise happening. i think we even converted layzie to the siqness

myself, firehawk853 with jnj (and then some psycho ex-con), muscle50, psychopjv with choko, showtime69 pickin up bigb, way2slow with layzie, and newman for a little bit

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:54,topic:33179"”]

EXCUSESSSSS

lol jk kenny g.

i forgot to call you last night bro…wish i would’ve, we had quite the american muscle cruise happening. i think we even converted layzie to the siqness

[/quote]

oh come on bill!! mike and i were out cruising til 4am…we had the HD cam and everything :frowning:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:54,topic:33179"”]

EXCUSESSSSS

lol jk kenny g.

[/quote]

:picard: we were out til like 4 and i had the HD camcorder with me :picard:

Edit : segohdrkjshgksjhgrsk!!!EQTRWRE

REALLL GOOD STEVE, REAL GOOD. WE WERE BITING THIS MORNING, WE WERE BITING…THIS MORNING :picard:

soooo any of the BIG FAST MUSCLE CARS… coming tommorrow?

nope, we’re all losers

HOW LAME… jesse? pat? bill? chuck (screw softball)? ken?..

mike? how about bringing the gsxr out?