Nylon pressure line VS Copper

I just picked up an oil pressure gauge for my skyline and i’ve heard some bad things bout the nylon lines that come with the gauge. What are the major advantages of copper over nylon?I’ll be running around 350hp with moderate boost, nothing to crazy. Would that be pushing the limits of the nylon line?Dont wanna have to deal with a line pissing oil everywhere!!

get electrical gauges, no running oil or fuel or trans fluid into the interoir, just a couple wires.

and as for copper sure it can withstand more pressure, but the main thing is that if its rubbing against a peice of metal it wont get worn down and break. leading to a oil/fuel soaked interior. only down side it takes time to bend it to get all the corners right so you dont kink it.

Ya dude, you dont want mechanical fluid guages in your interior. It wont pass safety at the track and its just not a good idea.

If you decide to go with copper(much better in the long run anyways) and self install, please make sure you have an actual bender! I’ve seen a really hack job one time and I’m sure was soon to lead to disaster