oil pressure question

Hey everyone…i know this sounds stupid but i installed my oil pressure gauge a couple of years ago and used the crappy nylon tubing that came with it…anyways it ended up leaking all through my dash. So i then bought the copper tubing and reran it. Needless to say it is leaking as well. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I was thinking about buying some -4an line and running it… what do you think

I ran a -3an line to my autometer gauge. I believe it was Aeroquip kit like 10ft long and i ended up only using 7ft.

buy a 40 dollar electric gauge so the only thing that runs inside is a wire! lol

Did you use teflon tape?

how much?

of course

I forget, i wanna say it was around $50? i bought it brand new off Jeff @ 1st Try last year who had it left over. but was probably originally purchased through summit i guess.

It came with (1) straight and (1) 90 fittings (10ft line, which you have to cut to size then put the fittings on like an other an line) also came with some adapter fittings. I ran a T off the back of my block then through the hole in my firewall where the cruise control cable used to go and mounted the gauge where the cruise control button used to go. haha looks great and no leaks!