NYS in da house!

Well, I am not sure if many of you know, but we are opening a location back in Buffalo NY in early 2007. Location is still being determined. If all goes well, we will have a full service dyno and fabrication area. Thanks for lookin fellas. I will keep the community posted.

This will mean that another WNY distributor will be available for distribution of all of your forced induction, suspension, braking and engine management needs including, but not limited to the following:

AEM
PCS
Progress
KW
Tein
Precision
Hawk
Power Slot
Brembo
StopTech
SuperTech
ComTech
Innovative Turbo
Turbonetics
Precision
Garrett
and much more…

buffalo market is going to be saturated soon id imagine

IS already. However a savy business model can always provide for better gains. Always making sure you have your bases covered. I was in WNY to start, so I am aware of the surroundings.

:word:

but good luck

paul just sent u an email about LLC check it out when u can bro

I agree it is saturated and it honestly seems to be a dying market. Good luck Paul. Wanna trade locations. I’ll move to Florida and make ass loads:P

I could see that. It seems like the majority of the people around into serious import stuff are on the forums, and it also seems like its been the same group of people more or less through the years. We’re collectively getting older and slowly more people are leaving the area (which is a shame and another whole discussion)

I haven’t been around to meets or anything in quite a while, but I get the impression that there arent as many new, younger kids coming into the scene, or at least the forums. Just look at the age poll for proof…

:nite:

Thats it, I;m gonna start modding minivans…roof racks and child seats and dale earnhardt stickers for all.

You’d be best to move to a location like batavia so you could service rochester & buffalo

So you think Don. Grass is not greener here for sure. Not one bit. If your content with working in a small, over-priced placed and renting a shit hole to live in for big $$ then by all means come on down. Me, however, I am married now and looking for a lot more out of life for myself, my family and business. It is damn hard to make any money because the cost of living is about 30-40% higher than Buffalo.

Grass greener or not, good luck and welcome back then.

good guy and good luck

Looks like there will be two new shops next spring then… We’ll outnumber the domestic shops soon LOL.

Thanks much Don!

:word:

LOL

More vendors = better pricing for our users, welcome back!

wow performance shops are popping up like car audio shops around here

however these performance shops are staying. there’s new car audio shops all with diffrent names all over the place

Well, I have a ticket booked for the end of this month to go look at a place in the city of Buffalo off of William.