NYS Pistol Permit Course - Any interest?

I organized a private permit class for some friends, and need a Min. 5 people, max of 10. I had 7 lined up, and 3 dropped out last minute, so I have room for 6 more in this class. I have my permit already, so I am only doing this to help others.

It is Sat, Sept 29th from 9:00 AM - Noon.

Cost is $50 and that includes paperwork, course, certificate, and pictures. + any support / help needed to fill out the forms. Attendees need to only bring a drivers license, cash, and a pen.

I need at least one more person, or the class will be cancelled. If anyone on here is interested PM me, and I will get you the specific details. The class is located near Lancaster / Depew.

Please only responsible adults contact me about this. If you act like an asshat on here you will not be attending this class.

Thanks.

I’ll be PMing you after I get home. Have two of us interested.

My girlfriend and I are also interested with Chris. I’ll talk to her tonight and see what she’s thinking.

do you do anything as far as the 36 other states and permits for people that already have the CCW ?

any type Mag40 or classes like that?

Rally-X, Dirty Impreza Meet in PA, or this? hmm, might give this a go, I will let you know real soon.

I have no idea why…but this could be a fun thing to have.

The class is now full. That was fast…

I’m not an instructor. A friend can do the classes, and my gf wanted to get her permit, so I set up a class.