NYSafetyTrack

I only knew of www.spartanleathers.com at that price for a custom suit, may be other members have other suggestions.

Your RC51 will do fine, as a matter of fact any Standard/SS bike will do fine. It had nothing to do with what you ride, but more about how you ride it; especially if it is your first or even second trackday. Just make sure your bike meets the clubs tech requirement and focus on your riding rather than your equipment.

oh the bike will meet requirments ill make sure everything is in A+ shape I wanna do a few track days this year I figure it will be safer then riding like a tard on the street besides these bikes were built for a track just made street legal…

http://www.spartanleathers.com/motorcycle_leathers/charge_1pc_motorcycle_racing_leathers_custom
Im liking this suit have a feeling this one will be in my hands for the track season

I am referring more to some specific track prep that pertains to different clubs, in addition to wearable items requirements.

Actually tards make a fun and legit track bike :excited, they race them at Loudon and is one of the fastest growing class of bikes. I may have one ready for hillclimb/trackday next year…:excited:ninja

I wasnt talkin that kinda tard i meant riding Retarded on the streets around here you know pushin the limits of street riding etc

:rofl:rofl:rofl Now I got it…LOL

For those who interested in TPM membership:

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7968f3837f2f663c95bcfe826&id=a088dcdc0f

^ Glad they finally repaved Pocono

I may end up joining TPM with their Inside Pass. I’d probably be able to attend a MAX of 2 track days this year so Full Throttle wouldn’t be worth it, but definitely want to make it to at least one. I think the Level 1 ART class would help me out tremendously in regards to my riding.

When I read “walk-ins”, is that people who show up to events they aren’t a member of and just pay the full fee?

I’m going to wait till the 2013 schedule and what days they are doing here before I join.

FYI. Those offers are valid through December 31, 2012.

did you post a link where the membership price went up or something?

http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7968f3837f2f663c95bcfe826&id=a088dcdc0f

So what other good clubs are there? I take it NYST actually do not hold their own “Track Days”, rather they went out the track to clubs like TPM to run track days?

off the top of my head; Penguin and TTD.

Pro motion is the cheapest last I checked. So I’m sticking with them.

Let me know if you actually sign up Chazz.

I want to actually go to track days with someone I know. It’ll be lame going alone.

totally bro I’m just dragging my feet trying to find a steal on a track body.

How many trackdays do you guys plan on doing anyway?

If you only doing 2 with TPM’s inside pass @ $75 + 2 trackdays @$175, it will cost you $425. If you are getting the Full Throttle at $299 + 4 trackdays @$125; It will cost you $800. I know TTD is doing a 2-Days $400 special. Do the math yourself and see what works for you best. If you plan on doing more than four, then TPM will be cheaper.

Personally, I am signing up with TTD cause I plan to do a full racing season this year and 2 casual trackdays are about what I am willing to spend extra and their NYST dates fit my schedule.

Where do you see their schedule? Maybe I’m dumb and just missing it. I don’t even see anything listed about NYST on their site.

Honestly, I’d like to make it to 2, I’d be happy if I make it to 1. Just to experience it! Not sure how much funds I’ll really have this year to devote to tracking the bike, but I’m determined to at least get 1 track day under the belt this year.

2013 schedule: http://www.tonystrackdays.com/

June 2,3 - NEW YORK
(SUN/MON)

and

Aug 18,19 - NEW YORK
(SUN/MON)

Is that considered 4 track days they are doing in NYST? Like is 1 day considered 1 track day?

I know I wouldn’t be able to make it to the one in June, so that only leaves me the August 18/19… I think I’ll wait to see what TPM has, since they say they are running 11 track days at NYST.