NYSpeed BBQ this summer at Letchworth?

did everyone forget about the 2 picnics we did early in the season at Como Park and the backroads cruises that followed??? id really like to do something like that again. it was nice because Como Park was nice and close for everyone, we hung out and ate and shot the shit for a few hours, then got a decent group of cars who wanted to cruise together and ventured out. those who didnt want to cruise just did whatever i guess. but it was a great time anyway and id love to do something like that again!

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:40,topic:24478"”]

I like this idea. It’s about time we do something GOOD for the community. Would make us look good for once…

I’m all about giving to the community, and those who are in need.

How about you?

[/quote]

tech its not for the community its for his daughter, aka benefit. doing something for the community would be giving the money thats raised from the bbq to a chairty or involvement in some kind of group

while the bbq is a good idea at the benefit its also a bad idea. its a little early and you dont need people acting like assholes at a benefit which there is plenty of assholes on here when drinking is involved and im not saying im not one of them

looking forward to it.

i want to go!

layzie said that we should have it at a strip club. canada would be fun or we can stay local! what do u guys think?

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:41,topic:24478"”]

did everyone forget about the 2 picnics we did early in the season at Como Park and the backroads cruises that followed??? id really like to do something like that again. it was nice because Como Park was nice and close for everyone, we hung out and ate and shot the shit for a few hours, then got a decent group of cars who wanted to cruise together and ventured out. those who didnt want to cruise just did whatever i guess. but it was a great time anyway and id love to do something like that again!

[/quote]

that como back road cruise was the best of the year IMO

i am up for leading the pack with the baller ass prizm son

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:47,topic:24478"”]

i am up for leading the pack with the baller ass prizm son

[/quote]

there’s a seat in the 30th…hell you can drive it if ya want.

p.s. he can drive it because he has handled power before. humpers need not apply.

[quote=“Big B,post:45,topic:24478"”]

layzie said that we should have it at a strip club. canada would be fun or we can stay local! what do u guys think?

[/quote]

silly young kids. my strip club fad is over. its been over for years. i dont really like going to canada anymore. if i feel the need to go to a strip club ill just stick with american.

if it’s at letchworth I just want to put it out there to NOT SPEED, I was pulled over but able to get out of getting a ticket.

i would totaly cook for this

Ok, many great ideas, but how about a CONCRETE plan?

I say the Chestnut Ridge Meet, first w/e (Sunday) of May, and then the Letchworth Meet the first w/e (Sunday) of August (just in case anyone from the younger crowd is still in college, it’s a time frame in which everyone should still be in town).

Cool?

so which car you going to bring :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure, maybe the Lotus to one, the MR2 to the other.

[quote=“91MR2,post:52,topic:24478"”]

Ok, many great ideas, but how about a CONCRETE plan?

I say the Chestnut Ridge Meet, first w/e (Sunday) of May, and then the Letchworth Meet the first w/e (Sunday) of August (just in case anyone from the younger crowd is still in college, it’s a time frame in which everyone should still be in town).

Cool?

[/quote]

There are alot of people still going to carlisle the first week in may, and graduations and what not that week. I would like to play it safe and make it easy for everyone to come and have it May 20th. Just my 2 cents.

May 20th would work perfect for me.

2 days for my birthday. it can be a big nyspeed birthday for me lol

do it memorial day weekend…

sunday is kinda meh for me, would prefer a saturday instead

memorial day is best cuz everyone has that monday off so we can party and shit, not to mention ill be home for memorial day weekend lol.