nyspeed buisiness cards

i am soooo holding you to that.

do it slutbag

i want to see a large batch of nyspeed cards, and I will.

+1

and nice cards. No shitty ones. I mean legit business cards.

You can’t add rules now.:biglaugh:

I just made one with crayon, start smokin!!!

so u r saying my car needs to be on the card

you think im not serious

newman knows i am

bring a batch of cards (100+) to a meet and ill do it.

i have the Avery business card kit

watching you burn 100 dollars would actually piss me off. I’d rather see you eat a cactus.

id do that.

I have had great success ordering business cards from overnightprints.com, and if someone were to give me a design (preferably similar to the bigger postcard design) I would be willing to order them.

maybe dozr can make a design up for us, and i will deal with the printing, how many do we need??

^-- edit… 5000 costs $160 not too bad imo for 4/4 uv coated and ultra high quality.

2 more of my cents…

Don’t put a car on it because it may turnoff some people depending on their taste.

there should be some domestic ones and some ricer ones. i can hand out the ricer ones, badass can hand out the domestic ones.

A design template that can be downloaded at printed at will would put the cost on those that want the cards to spread the word. Seems easier than trying to organize people and money.

^-- yeah, but you will get high medium and low quality, and everything that has been done thus far has been very professional high quality, and it makes us look organized and such. Why ruin that track record. If i can get them printed, i will bring them to a meet, and hand all of them to people, and tell them to hand them to people and so on untill everyone has like 20 of them

:rofl:

I understand your quality concerns when handing them out at shows and events.

Is quality that important when the card is passed out in a mall parking lot between 2 people? It’s still greater than writing it down on a napkin. :shrug:

I used Iprint.com. They have good deals. Good color quality

VQ if i show up with 100+ Professianl buissiness cards will you give me 50 bucks?