nyspeed buisiness cards

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/welcome.aspx?GP=5%2F30%2F2006+6%3A26%3A51+PM

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/livepreview.aspx?fr=yes&doc_id=139086727&Page=1&width=510

too plain

Im done till newman shows me the cards.

I am interested to see more designs, everyone should have input on them.

Ill def pitch in $30 beans for this

what ever happened to those sweatshirts & tees and shit?

Lets have a little fund raiser for this. Its a good idea, everyone throw in a few bucks and lets make it happen.

Its frustrating when you meet someone pretty cool with a nice car and tell em about the site and then they probably forget about it by the time they get home.

Like the other night at mighty. Me and Bladez met a pretty cool dude that had one of those zippy new caddies with the LS2 or LS1 or LS6 or whatever the hell it was.

Anyways i felt like a huge nerd after talking to him, because i realized how lame i sounded incorporating nyspeed.com into different parts of our conversation. I sounded like a cheesy infomercial.

Would have been nice to just give him a card and say “hey man check us out, here you go, lots of hot cars on that site”, instead of "Yeah so one time i was banging this super hot chick while surfing www dot nyspeed dot com, thats just the letters n y not the words new york, so anyways, here i was goin to town while surfin the site :bloated: :smiley: Yeah so you get the idea.

We need cards FTNewMembers :tup:

LOL naw, I think he was implying the buick

Remember the last time a “fund raiser” idea came up. Someone wanted to have a male car wash. LOL.

But the whole nyspeed cards is a good idea.

yea…and???

what’s wrong with that idea LOL :touchy:

Waiting on this guy + me being lazy = you guys gonna kick my ass

Don’t worry, that’s in a seperate fund :slight_smile:

i will supply the cactus

I still have a bunch of the nyspeed.com flyers in the back of the wagon from PA. I’m all set :tup:

i got cuple aswellll, make them resemble those

Guys, I have over 4000 flyers left. Keep them in your glovebox for god’s sake, they are not very big.

Let me know if you want some, maybe ill show at a meet with them.

word…i have some flyers in my glovebox

have a better idea??
what should these cards say on them…?

so yeah…

Guys, come see me at a meet and get some NYSpeed flyers.

this is a great idea. I’ve told at least 5 people with decent cars about this forum, none have shown themselves yet. I told a guy I saw with a boosted Galant about the forum, he seemed very interested, but hasn’t shown yet…i bet he forgot. If he had a card that wouldn’t happen.

I’ll toss in loot 2 for some bitchn cards

good idea…i think there would need to be 3 kind of cars on the card to attract all groups