NYSpeed I need YOUR wisdom! SEARCH FOR A NEW CAR!

In my never ending quest for new vehicles, I am contemplating selling the Blazer.

The truck is CLEAN, extremely low miles, and well maintained.

But…

It’s not fun.

Sooo…I am considering buying a new vehicle.

My requirements:

-Interior/Exterior need to be in a good condition, I’m a freak about my cars being clean as humanly possible as many of you guys know.

-Manual Transmission only. Automatics are soo overrated.

-RWD or AWD

-Colors don’t matter, but preferably NOT black.

-Less than 70-80k miles

-Less than $8,000

-Needs to be able to be driven all year round, but I’m not one for practicability in the winter anyways.

-Nothing too old. I’m looking for something SEMI-new. Let’s say nothing older than 1990 for sake of searching.

I’ve been looking on Cars.com and Yahoo! Autos for quite some time now, but have yet to see anything that catches my eye. So I come to you, NYSpeed, for you’re infinite knowledge of automobiles, to help me find my new mode of transportation.

I know many of you are on various other car specific forums, so if anything is for sale that falls within my requirements, I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know.

12 Pack of favorite BEER to whoever finds me a winner

<3 Chris.

CTS-V who cares if its out of your limits

an Ls1 Swapped Civic with rwd drivetrain and studded snow tires with a side exit exhaust

Thread title FAIL. You must get your grammar from NYSpeed too :wink:

sonofabitch.

maybe he meant, “Nyspeed I Need!, You are wisdom!”

nyspeed = wisdom, therefore he needs nyspeed!

06’s are worth 18K wait another year it’ll be worth 10, obv you should do it.

Less banter, more searching!

That would have been too funny:lol:

But on topic, just curious would you ever consider another 2nd gen eclipse if it were manual?

I would actually, not gonna lie I’ve missed my eclipse lol.

What is your blazer? pics? miles? u can pm me if u wana d00

Impreza WRX?

2000 LS
63k miles
Black with gray cloth
New tires
I’ll see what I can do about pictures, the guys on here can vouch it’s extremely clean, I can’t stand to drive dirty cars, inside and out lol.

I really wanted to get a 2.5 RS or a WRX but I can’t find any within my price range or mileage tho. I’d love to rock one.

Is your Blazer a full sized 2dr.? If so I may be interested!

Full sized 4dr actually, PM me for details tho, I don’t want to clutter this thread too much, I may actually post a FS sometime this week for it with pictures and everything.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62911

here’s a e46 for 8k

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=256756503&dealer_id=554195&car_year=2000&rdm=1231208175105&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=14&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&body_style=COUPE&body_style=HATCH&body_style=SEDAN&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=2&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14224&advanced=y&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=8000&cardist=59

Didn’t see this coming…

I think E46 3 series is the best way to go.