NYSpeed MOD Day

dude we can throw those on no problem. i have pretty much what anyone would need except a lift. just everyone chip in to fill the propane and were golden.it is going to be my rents house or my grents house. if ur girl has big jugs bring her i have a trampoline next to the garage.

well, seeing as how i cant drive my car yet(or at least until i possibly get my conditional) i dont think this would work out for me…bummer

i’d prob come just to watch and learn…

i dont feel comfy enough touching somebody else’s car
i doubt people would want me touching their cars
i’m antsy, and as soon as i get a part in, and a break in the weather, i wanna take care of it right away
and other than things i can handle on my own in 30 mins or less that i would do as soon as getting the part and a break in the weather, i need to do cams, and clean the valve lifters, and replace headgaskets and possibly pistons/rings…which are all definitely not something that would be done in a one day event such as this…

ur cars not allowed to be worked on im my driveway. ur car haunts me in my sleep

hahaha.^^^

id be down for this

i say a warm spring day like im talking huge parking lot good idea, ill need help installing a turbo kit

#2 because I’m :snky: and won’t let people touch the taurus. More than willing to help once I’m done.

:word: #2 cuz i’m super :snky: like that :wink:

I would be up for this.

I would buy some meat/pay for beer for help on installing my transmission
I could do it alone but fuck i don’t want to.

if a welder is available, i would be willing to do smaller welding tasks for the cars

i will NOT be building complete boost or exhaust tubing setups, but if a MILD STEEL pipe needs a cut and weld, or you need a BOV flange swap or something else minor, im game

if no1 cares about drivin to springville i got a 2.5 car garage, awning next to garage for a car, HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fuckin driveway, lots of twisties around my house. a mom willing to make some macaroni salad and what not, air compressor, tools(prefer if people brought tools) grill. can be as loud as we want too :tup: HRK, 98teg, and intense98rt have all seen my garage if you guys wanna do it there…either way, im game to be a helper, beer, grill guy. :tup: to the idea though

Oooo… twistys :slight_smile:

^^you were there for one of the cruises…ooooo how the twisties out there are fun

this dont sound to bad considering my car is in storage right near there (on gennesse in a barn)

mike’s in springville is deff a good spot, we had at least 15 cars on the driveway up near the house, and then theres plenty of gravel section and lawn

obviously the lawn isnt good for doing stuf under the car, but you could easily back onto the lawn so just the bumper is over the pavement, and do engine work

we cna get like 10 people doin intense98rt’s motor swap and have it done in a day :lol:

edit: old motor out,new in, re wire harness and get it runing properly in a day

^^^^ and reinstall your dash too …

my car is stayin in sout b-lo till it can be driven

I’ll be beer bitch :beer:

that’s the MOST important job!!!