NYSpeed MOD Day

Ill come out and lend a hand.

looks like there is intrest. Good.

Keep the ideas, and votes coming.

minisrt4, ive seen your garage too…dont you remember almost losing an ey to a piece of grinding wheel, and having to finish cutting my rear coils using a 1" wide bench grinder??? im so game for this

^^^o yea :lol: that chunk of cutting wheel just missed my face by like .5" :lol:

Ya, the grandPrix mods days are sweet. :tup:

Jack aways crashes them. :gotme:

Even I was there

whateve mikes house or mine. i mean my only concern at my house is the driveway. u can burn up and down the road all day. also for visitors my roads so large its not a issue. i was going to have a big bbq this summer anyways y not make it car orientated

today was a nice little mod day for me…

my project is complete and tuned… im ready to rock bishes

hey guys it sounds like a great idea, i am deff down, got some stuff to put on my accord. i was thinking since i know at some point i was going to spend cash on mechanics anyways to get stuff done, i can learn and leach on you guys knowlege and feed ya, if you guys do this, ill bring to boxes of beers. :beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2:

just le me know in advance, i work saturdays and i would have to take the day off,( needs to be pre-schedule):pimp:

I want in…may need to install an aftermarket intake manifold and a turbo timer

Jack I thought you liked to hang out with the GP crew-lol.

im gonna be :snky: and build me a whole new motor in my garage over the next year and a half or so, but i have some goodies to bolt on in between now and then…any1 good enough with transmissions that would want to help me out with a shift kit? o yeah and as long as people think my headers can be done in a day, i’ll do that too.

and hotrodkid, i have a small exhaust leak (right hwere my cat pipe joins the muffler, just a little pinhole that needs to be patched up) so you can go to town welding under there.

I love the GP crew believe me… and for what its worth, the house I’m getting is even closer to GP Mod Day

sooooo jack has some stuff he wants help putting on his car that he doesnt want to pay someone to do :lol:

this actually sounds like a cool idea…i would at least show up to check it out

^^ Same. Do it before May 25, and Im in.

Actually, I have nothing to install on my car, as you can see in the “who has stuff to install” thread.

I’ll have some free time, a huge driveway/4 car garage, and beer…

This will prolly go down @ MiniSRT’s house anyways… I might bring my truck :gotme:

who actually has cars to work on…and when would this be taking place, cause i dont have anything goin on with my car for a couple months…

we gotta do it before carlisle, thats for sure

ide be more then willing to help you with that job. just did a head gasket on my na. if u need a helping hand outside this event, lemme know. u can prolly even use my garage if u bring a heater over.