NYSPEED official bike meet?

As long as my damn rear axle nut comes in, I’m almost %100 in

i would come out but i dont do highways. lol.

i might be in if i can replace my headgasket by then and sync my carbs…

when did you go two wheels?

so when is this happening, me and probably 6 others would be in

this sunday at yings… check

What about a time?

Which yings location?

nfb + sheridan

We need to figure out a time, and go from there.

As far as a cruise, we COULD have a few leaders to go on separate rides. Like intermediate and Novice type shit. I don’t want anyone going beyond their limits trying to keep up with some of the veteran riders.

For example, set up the meet somewhere else to start, hang out for about half hour or so, then everyone head out for a ride and meet at Yings. for more convo and maybe some mighty. Hell, since it’s on a sunday night, why not merge it with the Bubble Tea meet and end it there.

bump, whos in for this, I should be down.

I believe there is an OG xxxxxxxxx meet Sunday night.

EDIT: Taffys…

There is. So how about meet at mighty, and take a nice cruise to Taffy’s.

So, now what’s the plan? I’m in for whatever. Just set some solid info

Well I think the #1 concern right now, is if the weather holds out. We’ll need the OP to edit the title to get this some more attention.

when I bought the 1975 honda CB550 off of Jam’s friend “Beast” a few weeks ago. got it running, but the HG is REALLY FUCKED, so now I have to either locate a cheap spare motor, or spend $300 for a rebuild. can’t be mad considering the deal i got on the bike for a cafe racer project…but i wanted to just throw clubman bars and a seat pan on it and enjoy the summer with it…

Cliffs: bought Beast’s bike, got it running, bad news, not comming to the cruise lol.

I’m in for the meet this weekend.

So whats the plan pualo we all going to meet at mighty and then cruise down to Taffys?

I’m still in (weather permitting).

Doesn’t look like the weather is going to hold out.

If it’s dry, I’ll run past mighty at about 730-8pm. Not too sure I’ll risk the trip down to Taffy’s however.

in if it holds out