NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

Willem, wanna do my springs for the next track day? :slight_smile: lol.

Counter clockwise sounds fun. I didnā€™t get a chance to at the first event.

bring it overā€¦

Iā€™ll PM you in DITB end of this week about it!

Nice pictures, I really like the picture of me driving Jellerā€™s Evo (I have the white helmet, his is black :wink: )

Xā€¦

Just got the BEST pic from MPD (that John @ Dunnville took):

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3053/2626424619_61734da475.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidmoffitt/2626424619/ for original

Nice!

Hot!

hehe

Iā€™m new to this whole thing and wants to run my car. I donā€™t know where this track is. Anyone signed up for Aug 1st want to meet up and drive up there?

We all usually meet up beforehand and drive to the track. If youā€™re coming from Rochester, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have someone who could meet up with you from there :tup:

Sweet another M3 owner. Iā€™ll be at the August 1st track day No doubt.

Any mods?

Nothing engine wise. I did spend about 10k on looks. haha drop, exhuast, iforge wheels, lights, and electronics. how about you? I would love to cruise with other m3s. let me know of any cruises in the near future.

I just registered and paid. What kind of helmet do I need and is there anything else that I should know?

The pdf covers most questions (located on the Onyx Syndicate website).

If you have any others feel free to PM Josh or I for specifics.

So due to a handfull of Dunnville residents that complain about the track, Dunnville is no longer allowed to have drifting on their propertyā€¦

That means the pro-am we had scheduled this coming weekend canā€™t happenā€¦

So given that the day (noon to 8pm) is already booked, and since there isnā€™t much advance notice, we decided to turn our Saturday at Dunnville into a regular lapping day and charge only $40 for the whole day!

If youā€™ve ever wanted to come out and drive your car, nowā€™s your chance to do it at a stupid low cost!

There wonā€™t be any pre-registration - just show up, sign the waivers and pay at the door. Youā€™ll register at the track.

We expect a lot of people to take advantage of this and would appreciate that everyone sign a petition at the track in support of them!

Iā€™m still at the IRL race at the glen, so I wonā€™t be able to respond here quickly, so keep that in mind!

See you there :tup:

If I can get a day off I will be there

grr If I donā€™t end up going to edgefest in Toronto Iā€™ll be doing this

How many spots are you planning on having?

ughhhhh, im almost 100 percent sure ill go.:slight_smile: this is awesome.

i plan on showing up a little late tho work till 1 then i will be in

shit, i have to rethread for one stud in my manifold/head, swap MAFs, and tune by saturday if i want to do thisā€¦hmmmm

shit, and rear brakes.

someone let me borrow a working wideband compatible with megasquirt (lc1, lt1, aem) and iā€™d be all over this

you can have my broken lc-1 as collateral?