NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

Going to be hot as balls, though. :frowning:

ughā€¦ I guess iā€™m showing up at 11:30 so i donā€™t miss any driver meetings?

stuck working, not coming.

my car is pretty slow/light and I have had no problems with hps pads at dunnville

(keep in mind the most speed ive ever had at dunnville was ~90 mph and the car is Ā±2700lbs )

Not %100 I can make it just yet, but if I doā€¦cruise from TimHoā€™s again?

Im down for timmy ho meeting. I would just like to know the time to show up. lol

I see that they never replied to the request for the time of the driverā€™s meeting. If you are there at noon, you wonā€™t miss anything.

If you are new you will probably want to get there a little before or at 12pm. That way you can do a few parade laps to see the track and learn all of the rules (make sure to read the manual first too). At the last few track days there has always been people that have been there many times and know the track well, I have asked a few of the ā€˜veteransā€™ to ride in my car or for a ride in their car and they have been great! I would suggest it, they can help you find the right line, and learn the track!

Sorry guys, drivers meeting will happen around Noon. We canā€™t exactly say when it will be. But if you get to the track and people are already out there, you MUST come see me before you do anything.

Also, donā€™t forget to read and sign the handbook! People always forget to bring a signed copy - thatā€™s how we know who did and did not read it :wink:

If there is something in the handbook that you donā€™t understand, ASK SOMEONE. Remember: you will be expected to know what the rules are before you get to the track.

I donā€™t have the handbook URL off hand right now, but you can find it on our forum or in the track day sticky thread here on NYSpeed in Motorsports.

Believe it or not, I am fairly approachable and Iā€™m happy to help people. I will tell you if youā€™re fucking up though :wink: Please, any questions, approach Josh or I.

Onyx:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/eqmotorsports/JoshGazelle.jpg

MPD:

lol Iā€™m pumped to see Bingā€™s 240sx actually running tomorrow :slight_smile:

Iā€™m happy I get to see bing again!.. Iā€™m bringing a matress to show him iā€™ve been practicing my bum jumpsā€¦

or notā€¦

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/OnyxSyndicateTrackDayHandbook.pdf

link to the handbook for the lazy

iā€™ll be there with major brake fading by the looks of it but i have a back up set of brakes if all else fails

Bringing the fit out?

Busy in the morning but I should be there by around 1:30ā€¦ had pads overnighted just for this lol. I am curious to see how the car will run on dead S02s.

Are you bringing the turbo S2k?

I will be there in something that is runningā€¦

:purextc:

ohh you know it!

Iā€™ll be at the walmart briefly at like 11am, if anyone else is there we can cruise up. If you donā€™t know how to get there it would be kind of wise to be there to follow me or anyone else who is there up.

google maps location

Basically you take the peace bridge and get on the QEW and find the garrison road exit (it comes up quick) and head south and its right on the corner ā€¦ you canā€™t miss it.

Going in a group always does make the trip a tad more enjoyable. Iā€™ll probably be there.