NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

We had a meeting with Lee last month and he made a rough sketch on a napkin, so I’ll try to remember what was on it, lol.

He’s going to make 2 connections between the Carousel and Club turns, and one from Len’s to Barck’s. So it will flow like this: Front Straight -> Paddock -> start of Club -> Center Straight -> Dagmar or Len’s -> Barack’s -> Kink -> Carousel -> end of Club -> Sunset -> Back Straight -> Curve Grande -> Front Straight.

That’s the best I can describe without getting into photo shop. But if you trace it out, you can see that it will make things interesting especially when hitting Curve Grande at full speed. I’m told he’s been able to take Curve Grande at damn near 120mph when the Back Straight is connected… :slight_smile:

I see… that will make for a longer configuration, but sounds like it might just be a little bit of a drag race with tight turns at the ends at the east side of the track.

I want some camber :slight_smile:

Oh, and he plans on banking the Curve Grande for those high speed runs :slight_smile:

banking wtf? thats a long curve to bank, im excited to get out there though… itd be cool to have a carousel. are these changes going to be completed by our bbq?

i traced it out and i like what im hearing, i think itd be cool we got to choose the line that incorporates Dagmar into Bracks. Maybe the actual thing will look different when P-shopped but in my head it seems like youre saying one addition would be from between Paddock-Club into centre straight; so then would the other addition from carousel to club be a “right handed” hairpin turn? it looks like itl be a slow speed corner (perfect spot for a carousel banked turn). im just trying to piece it together since it looks tight in that last spot especially when accounting for people who might spin out, maybe there will be a barrier for safety purposes…

You have to remember he runs formula cars there too. They can take that turn a hell of a lot faster than we can.

I don’t think it will, but you never know.

Lexus is up there today actually with a few IS-F cars testing them on the track :tup:

Yeah it’s hard to trace out on that image above. That angle makes it look much sharper than it would be. There is a lot of room there.

Registration page is up again :tup:

We’ve added check boxes at the bottom for those who are willing to volunteer to help flag, instruct, etc. Any help is appreciated!

just paid

Dunnville Lapping
Presented by The Onyx Syndicate
[SIZE=2] www.OnyxSyndicate.com[/SIZE]
In Association with:
[SIZE=2]NYSpeed.com
Son240sx.org
Blowneuroz.com

[/SIZE]Location: Dunnville Autodrome
Start Time: 4pm
End Time: 8pm
Price: $70 USD (+ PayPal Fees) Per Car

Track Map:
http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/images/track.gif

Please read the following “Onyx Syndicate Trackday Handbook” and sign the last page. You won’t be allowed on track if you have not read and signed it! Also, pay close attention to the rules - there have been some important changes!

Right Click, Save As HERE - Onyx Syndicate Track Day Handbook (Adobe PDF)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/2519968820_23af4c20a9.jpg?v=0

There will be no refunds. Once the track has the money, that’s it. You can always sell your spot to another person. If you do, you MUST contact Josh (Onyx Z32) @ Onyxsyndicate.com and let him know who is taking your spot.

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/SummerSTART-13.jpg

To sign up for any of our events, track days, etc. Click HERE to view our Registration & Payment Page.

Please fill out as much of the form as possible!

To view the thread with registration list please visit our forum:
http://www.onyxsyndicate.com/forums/

already signed up

bad date?

yeah am i missing something

its 6/21

already happened?

lol.

If I find a DeLorean prior perhaps, that said I might do this in June depending how the week goes.

i am from the past :awdrifter:

ok good i thought i was going crazy

:lol:
I was re-reading it as you all posted that. It has been fixed :wink:

resgistered.

I’ll be there but I won’t be driving :tup: