NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

Makes it a million times easier, but the last track day I went to, I believe chino only had his drivers license and birthcert… that was two weeks ago… Unless something changed in that time period…

if that helps at all

Only drivers lic and birth cert are needed for the rest of the summer.

woo hoo thanks!

Z’s getting un-borked right now but I should be up to help/ride/flag/whatever

Bump for some more participants :tup: Great bang for your buck seat time :tup:

Sadly ladies and gents, you’ll have to get by this one without me being there. Picking up a new car :tup:

I’m signed up so it looks like I’ll be there unless there are some unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully the overheating issues are fixed. And Clockwise FTW, although my only time going CCW was in the rain last time, and I had no idea where I was going, even so, looks like we’ll most likely do both?

yeah, ummmm… do you need any more cars/projects really? anticipating your new purchase.

Well, if you’re not going either am I. :gay2:

Actually, I’m having issues with my brakes, so I doubt I’m going either. I figured for almost $1,000 I’d be set for the year. :meh:

I Still have to change the brake fluid and get pads… poor spending choices :frowning:

im there

i have a feeling i know what it is :slight_smile:

This is part of the new MPD plan for excellence.

Thats all you’re getting out of me till MPD comes out. :hay:

God, just say it… he’s getting an SRT-4 he got a great deal on it… he wants a highway warrior

fuck.

I have to work.

one of these days we will be able to see how our cars compare

i’m excited… i just got my helmet. i can have another passenger in the car correct?

Yes you can. If its your first few runs you’ll have a more experienced person with you, then later in the day you would be able to have have a passenger.

they also need a helmet.

thanks, he has one. is anyone from rochester that wants to meet up and drive to meet the buffalo guys?

I am / know a few others

doubt my car will be ready for this one… new clutch going in but need the manifold welded up… doubt it will happen in time.