NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

Any day is good for me in June.

the 15th 22nd and the 29th are the leaders. i say lets do another poll and make it so everyone knows they can vote more than once. i would like to attend this but cant do the 15th… i would think that people are flexable on the 15th date…

They already can vote more than once :bloated:

[quote=“Locutus,post:42,topic:26320"”]

the 15th 22nd and the 29th are the leaders. i say lets do another poll and make it so everyone knows they can vote more than once. i would like to attend this but cant do the 15th… i would think that people are flexable on the 15th date…

[/quote]

[quote=“Locutus,post:42,topic:26320"”]

the 15th 22nd and the 29th are the leaders. i say lets do another poll and make it so everyone knows they can vote more than once…

[/quote]

[quote=“Rx3,post:43,topic:26320"”]

They already can vote more than once :bloated:

[/quote]

:bloated:

nyspeed DVD release party + track day = all in one weekend makes sense for a NYSTATE message board.

[quote=“Locutus,post:46,topic:26320"”]

nyspeed DVD release party + track day = all in one weekend makes sense for a NYSTATE message board.

[/quote]

but you live in NJ, so your opinion doesn’t count. :wink:

Maybe he can have a “second release” the same weekend as a track day if there is enough statewide interest :gotme:

[quote=“Zong,post:48,topic:26320"”]

Maybe he can have a “second release” the same weekend as a track day if there is enough statewide interest :gotme:

[/quote]

actually, the track day is PRE the release. its not about getting the dvd its about drinking you all under the table

I am down for the 15th… :slight_smile:

I’ll give the poll until Friday.

Looks like its going to be the 15th. You have money in paypal account.

EDIT…maybe not

Well right now the money is talking more than the poll up there. Everyone that has paid already prefers the 15th. One more day and I’ll have a decision.

shouldn’t of had people pay for a certain date when the poll wasn’t even decided upon. there’s no reason to have a poll than.

just my 2 cents.

4 people paid :gotme:

ask the 4 people if they can make it on the leading poll date.

i call shenanigans

I’ll paypal Josh now to secure the 15th, I cant make the 22nd.

im out

f nyspeed events

and who and the fuck is this… zero posts but they vote to go to track day

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=1692

obviously this whole thread was about making a point and making sure it was on the 15th. like half of you really know that your gonna be busy 2 1/2 months from now on the other possible days.

lols at you people.

[quote=“Locutus,post:58,topic:26320"”]

and who and the fuck is this… zero posts but they vote to go to track day

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/member.php?u=1692

[/quote]

:tdown: me and mcmoo go back to kindergarden dont be talkin smack about my boi…

:smiley:

yeah thats pretty shady :bloated: