NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

You have two payments from me, one for each event.

This is crossposted on our forums here in the motorsports forum:

to drum up some more interest for ya’ll, I really appreciate you guys setting up these events for the community :tup:

I unfortunatly did not have my suspension setup finished in time for this event last year and had to sell my spot, but I parked the car in operating order last year and it’s ready to go already.

I just want to confirm, that I do NOT need a roll bar still to run at this track (convertible)?

I went ahead and paid for both days as well either way. If I have to have a roll bar, I’ll get one in time…

No roll bar needed man.

But as far a X-Posting this, keep in mind that this event is for NYSpeed members ONLY. So if I get payment from someone not on this forum, or a non-active NYSpeed forum member, I reserve the right to hold their payment until I know there there isn’t anymore interest among the active community members. So any active NYSpeed member trumps anyone else.

:tup: on the unneccesary bar that should save me some cash for some other projects I have going on this year (like building an ultralight aircraft… buying a house etc) lol.

We quoted your post in the cross post that clearly states you need to be an active NYSpeed member, the post was more to serve as a reminder of the event and when it will be (as I will be building it into our calendar system I’m working on…) and just a reminder to those that don’t check NYspeed as often as roclife (such as myself).

We’ll be planning/hosting some events this year ourselves (details to follow) and would be more then happy to have them to be crossposted here as well since many of the active members here are from Buffalo. More exposure just means better pricing for everyone.

It’s cool man. The last few track days have generated enough interest within our community that I really don’t think we need to advertise it anywhere else. :tup:

I’m in (Phil). Target is to get my car done by then.

Locutus… I dont know you personally but you sound more and more like a bitch with every post I read of yours in this thread.

Your part of the reason why I dont visit NYspeed regularly

is it full yet? i dont feel like reading through all the drama in this thread. ive been to a nyspeed trackday before so i know waht to expect. when can i give you moeny for it onyx?

It’s not full. Only 8 spots are taken and paid for.

pm sent. anyone else that feels the same can put me on ignore :tup:

josh i’ll be paying for a spot next week!

I’ll be there…should be there w/ the 335

^^pics!

Josh, you know i’m in man. I’ll hit you up with cash next time I see ya. :tup:

Josh, I’ll be in Buffalo this coming week. I’ll just give you cash.

I will be there if I can make it that day. Last year was a lot of fun and incident free.

You said that last week too :gotme:

And where is my damn price quote???

:slight_smile:

Paypal sent for the 15th.

well if you wanna be technical it was 4 days ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost half way filled people… remember this is first come, first serve!

yay, just paid