NYSpeed Track Day #2 - August 25th @ Dunnville

damn it, my car my not be driveable in time for this… i may need to think about giving up my spot if someone wants it…

I’ll take it, got the day off of work, PM you

BUMP!

It’s this Friday!

Anyone who has not been to the first track day, please remember to sign the back of the form / PDF file that is in the first post.

There were a few things I needed to modify in the PDF, but it isn’t anything major and I’ll just tell you guys about at the track.

The cruise up will be leaving Mighty a little after 2pm on Friday. It was a real quick drive last time, but just in case the border is crazy we’ll be set.

Anyone looking for a last-minute spot, contact blk300tt since he can’t go anymore.

See you Friday :tup:

Forgive the Mighty Taco newb… but since I’ve only been there once… what street is it on? I’ll just google map it from there :slight_smile:

I’m coming in from Rochester, and will most likely have a handful of the Rochester area participants with me.

Josh, should I have the PDF signed everything even though i’m only going to watch?

and Mighty is on either Sheridan Dr or Eggert Rd. the 2 intersect right in front of it and im not sure which one its technically part of. if its easier, take the 90 to the 290, exit on Millersport heading south (im pretty sure its south, might be west though) and that is the SECOND exit u get to for Millersport Hightway. take millersport to sheridan (second light), there is a Mobil, Walgreens and a furnature store on the corners. make a right on sheridan and the 4 th light u hit will be Nagara Falls Blvd. you’re gonna want to be in the right lane. you will see a Monroe Muffler place on the right across from you, and right after that is the entrance to Mighty. It’s in a plaza with an Office Depot and a few other thigns, and theres a fairly large Mighty Taco sign out front.

i dunno which way mapquest will have u go, but that way seems the most logical to me.

Thanks!

No you’ll be fine. You do however have to sign another waiver when you get there.

And I guess some people were confused - this is running the same times as the first track day. We’re there from like 4 -> whenever the sun goes down.

so we dont need to bring that sheet signed again?

FYI Cassie that’s NOT the same Mighty we went to after the ECC event. Just in case it looks totally unfamiliar…

:tup: Yeah, I caught that :slight_smile: And it is (according to Google) on Eggert road, FYI.

:bloated:

Read the damn thread John…

Every participant (i.e. driver) needs to sign and bring the PDF.

Sent you some money.

:tup:

yeah…I had it signed the first time…I know…

AND I have read the thread, but the way Josh posted that it made it seem like if you signed it once, you were fine? (see bold). :wtf:though it could also be taken as a reminder to those who dont know…didnt think it was THAT big of a deal to get a little clarification…lighten up

Don’t listen to Rick :wink:

If I already have your sig on file, you don’t need to give me another.

that is all I ask :tup:

You’re filing them? Well excuse me. :smash2:

Maybe you need a backup copy? :stuck_out_tongue: