NYSpeed Track Day

you STILL have fixed compression?

the money that was going to be used for that had to be put elsewhere…the car is very drivable, but i refuse to boost it any more until i make it better… :tdown:

start a new job the 12th of june, making a few bucks more an hour, and working a lot more hours…so it will all be fixed in time, i’ll just have to live a cheaper life style until then i guess

If you are on a budget you don’t NEED half that stuff. Being your first track day your main objective is to have a safe and reliable car so YOU can learn the line and be comfortable in a track environment.

Cheap Chinesse rotors are more than adaquate, no cross drilled slotted crap. SS lines are good for feel, but are not NEEDED. Good pads and fluid are a must. But even then if you cheap out and are in a session and start to experience fade, just take an early break. Just because your session length is 20 or 30 minutes does not mean you need to be there the whole time.

Compression issue should be checked if you are on the brink of break down and going to puke oil on the track, otherwise screw it. Your car isn’t going to corner any better if it was making 200 WHP or 500 WHP.

Suspension issues that NEED to be addressed are loose and severly worn links, bushing, bearings. Grab a tire with both hands and shake it really hard, if you hear clunks or clinks, fix it. Otherwise there is nothing wrong beating on a 15 year old suspension.

For a discounted price, you can have my spot on the other track day…

I’d be all over that, but the other track day is in the middle of my honeymoon.

If a spot opens up let me know, i’d love to go to this.

Bump because no one sold me a spot yet.

i might not be able to make this one… but hoping that my car will be ready in time. if anything, i have 2 people that wants my spot :slight_smile:

i’m still wondering how the runs will be set up

I’ve got another track day here next weekend. After that, expect all the details :tup:

Make that 3 now. :slight_smile:

2 of my friends also want spots, this is getting ridiculous.

i wish i could run the bike at this… but that might be dangerous… i doubt many people would be passing though… :-/

Dunnville is really just a large autocross course, you would be holding people up big time on your bike.

after two days of hard labor, blood, sweat, and tears, my car is one step closer to being prepared for the track…

now just need to bleed my brake fluid, and azensis.

i dont think i can make it so i guess my spot is up if somone is intrested.(first serve)

It’s mine. PM sent.

I was about to post that you wanted it but I see that you’ve jumped on it already :slight_smile:

Dunville is the shit… LOL… AHAH Have fun in Canada… That town is terrible… HAHA

:slight_smile:

GTFO?