NYSpeed Track Day

works fine here…

:tup:

i think we need a good vid. card to see that vid… it’s choppy here

no the video is crap its choppy for me too and everything is up to date as far as i know, tried winamp WMP and quicktime, it won’t play in quick time and does the same thing in the other 2

vid worked fine for me im even more excited now haha

what player did you use?

its all chopy here too. my laptop is sloooooow.

windows media player 9 is what i used. worked perfectly

i got the point, it looks a bit smaller than gingerman but shoud prove to be fun!

i like the fact that there arent walls so u can skid out into the field instead of a wall of tires

Choppy video on this laptop, I’ll try later at home. I like the active course map though.

Guys, it’s a WMV and you need media player 9. It’s also a 100mb file, so those of you with slower computers won’t be able to multi-task and watch it.

Sorry… I should have made a low quality one. I’ll get on that now.

OK - It’s changed to a lower quality, older verison of media player format. Scroll back up and DL it again.

Thanks for the “low res” (didnt look like bad quality at all, but it played much smoother). Course looks quite easy. I couldnt really gauge the size of it before, from the photos I had seen.

damn it. can’t get a lowly cavy in on this can ya?

i haven’t been on in a while so i totally missed this thread until now. :meh:

Hottttt

did you figure out how the 2 groups are going to run? i may have to leave like an hour or 2 early but i still want to get as much track time as possible

ughhhh, looks like alot of fun. I hope i can get all my shit together before hand.

Bump in hopes of someone selling me their spot.

same here… but we got two months.

still need: brakes, tires, rear susp, helmet, and practice… :bloated:

I’m sure someone will have to eventually

i hope i dont have to sell my spot, but i too have quite the list…aside from practice, i need rotors, ss brake lines, new pads, whatever it takes to get my compression up to spec, and i’d like to get a tune, more boost, and some suspension work done… :frowning: