NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

[quote=“somedude,post:318,topic:22533"”]

i

it is a taurus there is only 1 modified to handle the stress of that course. and it is more money than i could ever afford. i really didn’t have that good of a time to be honest. it was just a expensive weekend.

[/quote]

my bad about your name, i realized that when i was outside talking to nick. dont know why i thought andy.

but to continue this discussion. i am not saying you have to modify the taurus to be able to handle the stresses. i am not saying anyone should. but when we are talking engine cooling, trans cooling, brakes…these are things you have to think of when wanting to compete. with a sho it is hard right off the bat because it is not built for auto-x, esp not run to run to run etc. but you know this and it doesnt seem that you are complainging about that to much so onto the next topic

your shocks. man thats fuct. and i doubt thats at all normal (call the company) but again, i wouldnt blame the event. yes the event is tough being so back to back. but maybe it would be more fun to you if you took a break and let the car cool somewhere else? only made 4 runs instead of 6?

i am sorry to hear you didnt have fun but i think fun was there to be had. maybe next year arriving earlier would help. being 21 prolly would have helped a little bit if only to see lafengas and i try and drink as many .50 rum and cokes as we could because we only had 11 minutes before that deal was over. my point is the potential for fun was there…maybe more so than you relaized because you were focused on racing. but now that you now what to expect from racing that far away, you can be better prepared…and have even more fun. this can only get more fun next year. more people, more cars…it can only get better.

it being further away only added excitement for me. something about traveling to places NOT buffalo is always fun.