O.k. So i messed up the first thread Here is another try at it (sales advice needed)

Ok, so it seems my first thread made me seem a bit whiny and touched some people the wrong way:tdown:. I didnt mean it this way at all, am i frustrated? yes, but what i really would like to restart this topic with a new outlook.:tup:

1. Im feeling like maybe as a person that is new in this buisness i have found it a little difficult to get started. Buisness seems a little slow and we have some big obstacles standing in the way right now. Two of them are really shitty weather and the lack of a phone system.

2. So i ask you nyspeed, what are some things that i could do to help my situation. For those of you in this buisness, what do you reccomend and what has worked for you in the past. If you could restart your job as a salesperson, what would you tell yourself in order to be more successful?

3. Here are some things i have been doing

• studying all the new cars i sell, trying to learn all the ins and outs that a prospective customer might want/need to know.
  • Studying the used car lot in the same way, looking at what each one has to offer and which ones are a “good deal”
  • I am going through old deals from previous salesman and maybe calling to see if they are enjoying their car, do they need anything, or maybe they might be looking for a new/used car.
  • Using the internet leads that we get to call customers that may be browsing the internet for a vehicle. If they have questions i am emailing and calling them with the answers.

What else can i do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks for pointing out that i may have been looking at things the wrong way. maybe a new attitude is in order. After starting a new job i am feeling uneasy about the choice i made. So i need to regroup and make the best of it. My eyes and ears are open

These threads assure me that I would never buy a car from you.

lol

BUY IT AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

i really dont see what the problem is with asking for help. Alot of people ask for help. without asking people for help its difficult to move forward and learn from your mistakes.

We have helped people do 100000000000000000 things on nyspeed. Why is this so different.

You don’t sell cars, cars sell themselves. You sell people.
Thats sales 101.

WTB: car salesman from Sanborn.

I’m gonna find out where you work and come in and make your life fucking hell

Be waiting

Loser

This post is certainly more mature. Keeping a good attitude will go 1,000,000 miles.

you are so badass. just sayin

Think he may already burned that bridge

is there a warranty for that attitude that lasts 1,000,000 miles included or is that extra? can that be financed along with everything else? do you make a commission off the warranty?

O wow, how surprising more maturity. How bout keep running your cocksucking mouth, and ill close it for you permanantly. and as an added bonus you can have a foot up your ass : )

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

just close these threads up, because apparently everyone is so fucking smart that they have never asked anyone for advice.

Thank you to anyone that actually attempted to give some good advice, or anything like that. but for everyone that acted like a fucking idiot, grow the fuck up and stop putting other people down to make yourself feel better.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

just close these threads up, because apparently everyone is so fucking smart that they have never asked anyone for advice.

Thank you to anyone that actually attempted to give some good advice, or anything like that. but for everyone that acted like a fucking idiot, grow the fuck up and stop putting other people down to make yourself feel better.

X…

lol ^^

its all about positive attitude, if you show that its a good deal the customer will ultimately think that, personally I think the company you work for can be either a big help or hurt your potential

if you feel the job you have is hurting your potential move on to a place where you feel they will help you succeed

I never planned on selling cars but i can tell you that in the last 5 months of 2010 i made $34,000 by working 65 hours a week and always having a positive attitude, I live in a place where i have no friends or family so i do not get any sales opportunities like that and all of my customers are “fresh” ups that i work hard to gain a relationship with

just remember that your selling yourself, the car and all of its features… if your telling them about features that your competitors arent that will absolutely help build a relationship with the customer that ultimately leads to more gross

the customers you make the most money off from will be your happiest customers and the customers you give the absolute crazy deal to will most likely think they got the worst deal or could have gotten better…

thanks for the motivation sir