Obama is hurr

death is a necessary part of life sometimes.

maybe when your bankrupt

hit the head on the nail

I agree however we are dealing with alot of disrespectful, young punks in here. Alot of these guys are mid to early 20’s living with their parents and dumping all their money into a $5000 car. All you get out of 80% of the people on here is , there car is the fastest, they date supermodels and is yourgirl doesnt have the body of a young boy shes fat, they hate black people, they hate gay people, and they hate obama, for no specified reaosn other than hes black. Alot of immaturity roaming around here.

nothing immature about any of that. i know plenty of grown up adults with successful jobs/lives that hate gays,darkies and obama.:retardclap

I dont hate Obama or any other person because the color of their skin, I dislike them for their actions. Its sad alot of the youth today are so ignorant and quick to judge others. As far as Obama goes I dont really care for every thing hes doing in office but hes trying to do some good which is more then half these fuckers on this site will ever do

Just for the convo im 25 have my own house, have a pretty expensive truck, have an insanely beautiful girlfriend. I domt like some of
obamas views on thing. I do NOT like nggers. I have went over this before, there is a huge seperation of respectable black people and nggers, being a n*gger has nothing to do with the color of your skin, i even know white trash redneck ******s .

+rep

DJ, we all know Travis.

I feel the same way. There are people (no matter the skin color), and then there are inbred rednecks/wiggers/drug addicts/******s/scammers/lowlifes/etc. Doesn’t matter what race you are, if you’re an adult (or old enough to know right vs wrong) and immature/moronic/etc you’re not going to get respect from me (and Allstar).

+1000000000000 There arre plenty of reasons to not like obama:retardclap

:rofl +1