Obamacares Fate, Votes in Today

I work because I need money, but the goals of where I work, and my job are not profit, as opposed to BUSINESS which has one goal generally…money. are you so brainwashed into hating corporations that thats not acceptable to you for some reason? Thats what a business is whether you like it or no.

You want to talk ignorant idealistic ideas such as business only job is to make money? Fine. Government only job is to support it’s people and me being part of it’s people as a citizen I support it.

How is it idealistic to say a business’ goal is to make money? Lol, what other goals do they have? I’ve asked a few times and you havn’t given me one yet…regardless of secondary goals like maybe, contributing to charity or advancing some other beleif they have, their main goal is making profit otherwise there is no longer a business. I agree governments job is to support its people,not forcing people to do things like have health insurance if they don’t want it…I don’t see how thats supporting its people, sounds like its just over regulating.

By your logic it’s the governments fault for illegals in this country, not the fact that none would be here if no business hired them because of “profitability”. Keep giving them jobs and they will keep coming.

Who said i agree with businesses hiring illegals? lol I never said I agree with businesses doing anything illegal in fact, but I don’t blame them for doing anything thats legal to make money

You don’t want regulation? Which one do you want to do away with? Food/meat standards and inspections? Enjoy your meat after that. How about pollution? Go swim in Mohawk by GE after that. How about work safety and health?

hm, i would say there is a difference between inspecting meat, and regulating so that everyone needs health insurance overreach much? Sure I don’t have a problem with governments holding businesses who do illegal/unsafe things accountable.

Businesses exist for profit? Still deal with US? Profits must still be there. Don’t like it? Nothing is keeping them here, free to go anywhere. Still here? Than they are making enough money right? Your own logic. They don’t owe US government anything.

I’ll try to decipher this paragraph but its so incoherant I might miss what youre trying to say. Actually nope, I have no clue what that says.