Obamacares Fate, Votes in Today

THIS, big time. I got airlifted to albany med and laid on a back board for hours waiting to be seen, with internal bleeding, broken bones and who knew what else at the time… while my wife and family watched people with upset tummys come in by the dozens to get sent home ahead of me with a bill. I sat in local ER’s with broken bones, dislocated shit, steel in my eyes, compressed vertebrae, etc… my shits broken here people… while I sit and wait for hours watching screaming kids run around uncontrolled while their baby’s dady gets his stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning, and all the other “are you fucking kidding me” crap that comes in.

Make it free for everyone, there is absolutely NO way that could LESSEN that nonsense… it can only get worse.

Wife works for a not for profit co. They won’t spend money on simple scheduling software because it costs too much they think up front, yet pay employees over time and on call time to fix mistakes, crazy money from the inefficiency of the process’s they use with paper and pencil, and bitch about the shitty process. Both for and not for profit have their ups and downs… there is no way around that I guess.

Like I said, student loans are way too easy to get, and the seats filled with those debit carriers are easily shuffled off to graduation across the country. The only way to get better students into better schools, to produce better employees is to make it HARDED to get a school loan, make the testing and school process more of a challenge again (schools get paid wither or not people pass or fail) then hire and compensate those good employees properly. The flakes in shitty jobs and sitting at a computer doing an online degree over gov assistance while drinking a beer or smoking a joint will have to get off their ass and put a ton more work in to get the degree and job they are after. RAISING THE SOCIAL ETHIC of people is the key to scuccess here.